Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI, new Juke limited Edition model called Kuro to be launched 1st October. Based on manual tekna, any engine, 700 units. Additional spec: Standard Metallic Paint ( Force Red or Pearl Black), 17 inch Kuro Gloss black alloys, Gloss black door mirrors and door handles, Kuro emblem (numbered) on centre console and Kuro badge on tailgate. Cost additional £900over and above Tekna, cost includes Metallic paint. What do you think?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Now I have read the post correctly. Surprised Nissan feel the need to do special models on a car already selling like hot cakes, not for me as i am not a lover of black wheels or different coloured parts like mirrors
each to their own and a fair few will like it I am sure worth the extra imo NO get a normal onewith a dsicount and use the money to buy yourself some flash wheels
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
952 Posts
Sounds like a rip off. I bet in the real world it'll sell for pretty much the same price as the Tekna + metallic.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
black wheels black wheels black wheels black wheels black wheels black wheels

Wonder if they will PartX my current Juke for the new one haha :D

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
hey what now???????
How dare that do black wheels and not offer white body colouring!!!
How very dare!
Okay am off to a birthday braai to drown my sorrows haha

·
Registered
912 Posts
I'm with deks, I don't like black wheels. I prefer the Juke as it is, without any added gimmicks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
deks36 said:
Now I have read the post correctly. Surprised Nissan feel the need to do special models on a car already selling like hot cakes

I agreed Deks, Mebeing synical (!) I guess the limited run is to move old engines on to the market. There is also a mild engine upgrade on 1.6 n/a and 1.5 dci - basically gearbox ratio improvements aimed at lowering CO2 and helping fuel economy. Fuel figures are marginally better and the CO2 banding will drop 1 band.

·
Registered
265 Posts
This price is far far too much ...

for £900 you can do much more than only alloys, mirrors - for ex. carbon bonet, roof, etc.
with your own designs badge

·
Registered
42 Posts
Well redstripe the paint is included in the price so if it comes off, it was free anyway...

Im not sure about the limited run to get the old engines out of the market as the KURO will be the first of the jukes to get the new more efficient engines. I would think of it as more of a initial fanfare for the new engines.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
jonboy said:
</font>

Im not sure about the limited run to get the old engines out of the market as the KURO will be the first of the jukes to get the new more efficient engines. I would think of it as more of a initial fanfare for the new engines.</font>
Is that fact or rumour as I have asked Nissan directly as I am very interested in the new engine line up that was rumoured a while back when the leaner engines were muted it was said they wouldnt be going in the Juke it was for the next segment up as in QQ . I actually asked this question yesterday but didnt get a favourable answer. Would love to offload my my diesel guzzling Juke for a more economical one be petrol or diesel the former needing to have its gearbox improved aswell

sits back and awaits new editions

·
Registered
42 Posts
straight from the KURO marketing bulletin sat on my desk right now.

Available across all JUKE manual transmissions, customers can choose from the 190hp DIG-T or 117hp 1.6 petrol engines, or for those where fuel economy is key consideration, the 1.5dci is also available. In the case of the 1.6 and 1.5dci, both these engines will benefit from the gear ratio optimisation and therefore improved feul economy and emissions compared with the current engines.

So essentially, 1.6 and 1.5 will save you some money. dig-t will still be fun and expensive

*sits back arms folded*

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
So I was right same engines just better gear ratios

Unless they have scrapped the 5 speed petrol and put a six speed box in it its not for me I will await the facelift in a few years with new engines and gearboxes

as for my final remark this was to say I am awaiting Nissan bringing in New engine Line Up
NOT a criticsm of you sorry if I implied that

·
Registered
42 Posts
yeah pretty much, just a little tweak to get a bit more fuel efficient and take it a band down in road tax too.

But deks, its got black wheels! your life will be complete if you buy this juke!

Its fine, no offence felt

1 - 20 of 22 Posts