Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
seatraveller2002 said:
Great news. Lots of sleepless nights then ahead of you until you finally get your car !

To be honest i think i will now be able to sleep knowing im finally going to get it

·
Registered
72 Posts
Great news, I've been given the 1st of March for delivery also can't wait, date has moved forward a few days wot a bonus.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Digisscoop said:
Great news, I've been given the 1st of March for delivery also can't wait, date has moved forward a few days wot a bonus.
Not long now Digisscoop

My dealer informed me that March 1st would be a very busy day across the country as Nissan were trying to use this day to clear up some back orders, so hopefully we will start to see some more Juke's on the road.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm gonna take a days holiday on the first, want to enjoy the experience, I've had 3 new cars before but never looked forward to one like the Juke eagerly waiting.

·
Registered
66 Posts
and I am still waiting - got 28th April froma 23rd Oct order!!

·
Registered
796 Posts
HI Guys n Gals, good news to hear that the 4x4 Teknas seem to be moving. I hope they will be sending mine to Germany soon.

I actually had a dream that mine was delivered early. lol. How sad is that??

I love the signatures you guys are using. Can anyone help me to do one? Im so crap at this stuff.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
You can probably do it in Powerpoint, if you don't have imaging software, then take a screen shot of that.

Load the finished image up to Photobucket, then resize to about 750 x 150, save this version.

Copy the image link and paste this into your profile.

Update profile

1 - 16 of 16 Posts