Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I was an early orderer of the mighty Juke and, like some others on here, got free 3yrs breakdown and first 2 services for free.

Just to let you know, I just got a letter in from Nissan which confirms that I have the 2 free services and breakdown....

Boring I know, but at leats its written down now!!

Andy

·
Registered
204 Posts
I got my letter today too so I presume they must all be going out. It confirms that the service interval is 18,000 despite the fact that the car's computer is set to 12,500.

·
Registered
101 Posts
My computer is set to 18000 miles interval, but have yet to have my letter confirming the servicing & breakdown cover

·
Registered
873 Posts
I got 3 years free breakdown cover anyway, isn't that standard?

My service counter in the computer is counting to 18,000 as well.

Will check at home to see if I have a letter, didn't know about the 2 free services thing. How early is early? I ordered mine about 10th September I think, before launch but late compared to some!

Edited by: Stormrider

·
Registered
204 Posts
I've always got 3 years RAC from Nissan but this is the first time I've got service cover.

I think I'll probably take mine back to the dealer to get the service counter set right.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Don't think so - my car says 12,500 but the dealer told me 18,000 and the service plan letter for my specific vehicle confirms it's 18,000 so it's looks as if the computer was set incorrectly. I think a few people said the same thing when they got theirs early on.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Only the petrol turbo is 12500.
The diesel service intervals cannot be edited as they have an oil.change supervisor.

·
Registered
38 Posts
My 1.6 DIG-T has the computer set for maintenance due in 18’000 rang dealer should be 12’500 need to take it in to get it set correct, must have been missed PDI.
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

1 - 10 of 10 Posts