Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to let everyone know my ideas about what our Juke Car should look like.. However I doubt wife would allow for these changes.. But I've been wrong before..
Because of my days in the SCCA, (Sports Car Club of America) and my fascination with the Touring car circuit as well as the Rally racing in Europe.. I've been searching for Fog lights and other lighting accessories to put on this Juke.
First of all.. If you check out a number of sites that deal with the paris to dakar rally.. You might see these lights on many of the vehicles..
<div style="text-align: center;">

<div style="text-align: left;">
<div style="text-align: left;">I just like the way these light pods sit on the hood of these rally cars.. not like adding some sort of bull bar to the front end (yet I haven't seen one worthy of installing on the juke) I just figured you Brits would have been talking about these pods on the Juke.. Thou not sure any of you are going to lean that way in the near future.
For more information, check out the Rally Pod web site. hey when I say "Mods" I've got more then my share of ideas..

·
Registered
144 Posts
Interesting idea, would probably look better on the roof if the angles are right... not sure I'd be rushing out to do this though.Edited by: Tim84

·
Registered
219 Posts
I dont think anyone would be complaining about a headlight upgarde with those, oh I forgot we'll still get the HID, Halogen, colour argument. Dont use the PIAA bulbs then! Want a wiring diagram yet?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Although the idea is there and its always in the back of my mind.. I just like how these lights/housing looked. I doubt I would go this far to put these lights and the housing on the Juke.. Thou I'll be shopping for some add on fog lights very soon, they always seem to help my wife with her night blindness.phil, I'll keep your suggestion near by just in case.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts