Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the big phone call from the PCH company this afternoon to say that my brand newMetallic Black Acentia 1.5 dCi will be delivered to my work address on the 28th April. Just in time for the long bank holiday weekend when I am visiting the folks up near Leominster, Herefordshire. Sure am gonna enjoy the drive up there and back that weekend

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's gone 2pm, the day before a big double bank holiday weekend, and the Juke has still not been delivered....?? Hmmm... Now long do you think I should wait before calling themgiven that there is officially less than 3 hours left in the working day!?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Brand New Acenta dCi (Metallic Black)was eventuallydelivered at 15:45 onThursday at my place of work.

Fantastic car and such fun to drive. Love all of it's little bells and whistles.

Drove it up to Leominster, Herefordshire and backover the weekend from Oxford in the nice weather and had a brillianttime in it. This thing loves the country roads and is a blast on the motorways too.. SpentMonday evening clearing all the bugs off it though......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts