Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anyone post a picture of the grey leather seats? as I have ordered a Tekna and have no idea what to expect !!!! thanks

·
Registered
129 Posts
Marie,
See here.
There is only one style of leather upholstery, which — whether you like it or not — comes with the red stitching and highlights.
The 'grey or red' options refer to the door trim fabric that matches whichever centre console you've chosen.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Are you sure Chris? I thought that there were two leathers...

1) Tekna Red Console, comes with red stitching and red centre perforated leather inserts.

2) Blade Silver Console, comes with red stictching and black perforated leather insets.

The pic you posted shows the red perforated with the blade silver console, but it's also a pre-production model... who knows! ;) Maybe one of the dealers here can shed some light!

·
Registered
129 Posts
iamdabe said:
Are you sure Chris? I thought that there were two leathers...
Well, I queried this at my dealer launch and the Nissan chap seemed adamant that there was only the one. I waved the brochure at him but he pointed out that the fabric on the extreme right of each sample shown here (on page 9) is what would be on the door trim depending on the console.
The Juke present at my launch had a grey console and seats identical to those shown above.
Having said all that, the configurator on the Nissan site is offering a 'grey premium' option. Maybe it was only the pre-production models that had (somewhat) mis-matching interiors? (I've yet to see a different style of leather seat in any of the publicity/test drive photos.)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've ordered the Tekna 1.6 CVT (not 4WD) - seen images and references that made me think
there were other leather options, but then realised the "leather"
interior I was seeing on press shots with more red on was a very good, but over smooth CGI rendering of
the sports premium cloth. Got a little anxious as my dealer was also a
bit in the dark on leather due to the lack of info available, e-mailed Nissan directly and they sent me a good visual explanation of the interior options including the Tekna - struggling to upload it sorry.

I'm 99.99% sure now there is only 1 Tekna leather option for the UK, despite the way the configurator implies there are 2 leather colour choices - the slash is showing it's mixed, not either or. The only one Nissan showed me is dark
grey/black leather with red dots and stitching. The only options around
this are the centre console colour and linked door cloth options. A red console = red door cloth. Grey/silver
console = grey door cloth. The other thing I noticed was it appears you cannot choose a red console/cloth with the Haptic Blue paintwork, but I've chosen Force Red. The only thing I wish is the leather seats to have as much red/burgundy on them as the premium cloth and love that black webbing - very Spiderman! Can't have everything, but feel I have got more than I ever thought I would and heated seats! Big choice for me this, considering I went into the Nissan showroom last Saturday to look at the new Micra and was considering a second hand Note!

Edited by: 1stnewcar

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
picked up the latest brochure from my dealer yesterday, they got it in day before, and it clearly shows only one leather interior for the tekna ,with with red stiching and what looks like red perforation holes(dots) over it
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have been told by Nissan customer services the leather will be black with red stitching ( Force red Tekna)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi. Having read other messages on here I think there is alot of confusion over the colour of the leather seats. I ordered my Tekna on 25th and the salesman didn't really know what colour they were going to be either! I was told the seats were thought to bea dark charcoal grey with small red dots and a block of red at the top of the seats. My Juke is going to be white with red trim so I think it'll look great! Whatever the seats are like its going to be a suprise in nov when I pick it up!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes I'm sure you're right. I've ordered a white tekna with red trim and was told (although the salesman wasn't 100% sure) that the seats I would be getting were charcoal grey with red 'dotty' leather in the centre and red stitching. I think its going to be abit of a guessing game. Whatever the outcome I'm sure it'll look great! Lynda

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hi, I see your from leeds. Just wondered which nissan dealer you were using and when your pick up date is . Thanks marie

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Marie,
Just realised you've already ordered your juke so just ignore my last message!

·
Registered
317 Posts
there is only one leather colour option at present, the mismatched interiors came about during the pre-production trials and the leather was slightly darker it only applied to a handful of cars.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I picked up my Tekna on the 20th and it has very dark grey leather (almost black) with red perforations in the centre seat and back with red stitching, I have a red interior.

I am very happy, I thought the leather was going to be mid grey as it is in the other Nissans I viewed bu it is much better

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hey Hudson ........... actually I prefer the darker leather, so you're lucky if only some carscame out with mismatched interiors during the pre-production trials.
That makes you one of the few owners with a limited edition Juke I guess
!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts