Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I bought my 2013 (15k miles) Juke - leather seats - two months ago from a Nissan dealer. I noticed this week that the crease on the side of the driver seat has begun to tear an when I looked on the passenger side and there are two creases with one looking like it will tear. I rang the dealer who were dismissive and suggested I bring the car in and speak to the sales guy. I noted that the Nissan warranty does not cover seats so wondering if there is any point driving 45 mins to the dealer or I should just get it fixed locally. Anyone had a similar issue and how did you resolve?

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
As I have a Japanese built 2011 Juke, I have had no problems at all, though I have read of several people with European built Jukes having issues similar to those you describe.

A word to the wise - forums such as these are trawled by bots - so consider removing your email address from your profile, or you could get spammed by all sorts of crap, or worse!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2012 Tekna (from new) and at just under 3 years Nissan had to replace driver leather seat cover due to split in leather. They initially weren't going to do so but I contacted Head office. I did my own photos and kicked up a fuss. The new leather seat split in exact same place as first after just 9months but was then out of warranty despite my arguing the leather seat was less than a year. To replace again they wanted around £550 which I thought was nuts considering the quality of leather Therefore sewed the rip myself. Now having trouble with the traction control light not going off and has failed MOT, waiting to find out why.

I won't buy another Nissan as Ive found that the Dealers are not interested once the car is 3years old.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts