Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got one or ordred one yet ? can thet be fit easily ? SG Petch have them on sale , can we get them cheaper through Holdcroft ? Cheers guys.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
do sg petch have them in stock? John will post on here when he has stock in he has loads on order
when I spoke to him before Christmas he said he will advise as soon as stock arrives in. As with all of us he too is waiting for Nissan to pull its socks up

·
Registered
457 Posts
Still waiting for the arm rest myself. I've checked around a few dealers in the Southampton/Hampshire area and all are waiting for stock to arrive !

·
Registered
433 Posts
hi all
Nissan still have not released the armrest's im been told end of january , early feb but im in a meeting with nissan today so will try and find out and more info

JOhn

·
Registered
540 Posts
Just a though but, the Suzuki SX4 arm rest looks the same when I saw a foto of one the other day. So if they have them (if they are the same) then Fiat would also have them coz the Fiat Sedici is the same car.That being the case, the arm rest isn't new and is obviously available easily from somewhere.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm liking the Japanese variant from photos I've seen on the Nissan Japan site. It doesn't fit in the rear bin but rather bolts to the seat track screws (?). Given the choice (of which I currently have none!) I'd pick the Japanese version. My MINI Cooper's armrest fit that way and it was rock-solid.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Holdcroft has the cloth one on his eBay listings now. Says leather coming soon. Anyone order yet? Can't wait to hear how well it fits and how easy/difficult installation is...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts