·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
will have to drop a pm to [email protected] see if he has them in yet,
I would check with him before ordering anywhere else last time i spoke to him he was hoping to get a discount from Nissan so should be a little cheaper than the advertised price

·
Registered
379 Posts
Wonder what is involved in fitting the armrest,Ithinkit must pivot backwards somehow,it cant be attached to the sides of the seats can it?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Another question,do you think the Alacantra version would be the best option for the fabric seats and the leather version just for the leather seats?
They have a great range of otheraccesories now for the Juke on that site.
Edited by: Jukeofhazard

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
if you go into the for sale section of this site you will see i have posted a link to the Nissan Juke accessories page

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I would presume that the alacantra is for cloth interior and leather for tekna models but having said that looking at the picture black leather looks as if it would match very hard to tell from pictures
hopefully [email protected] can give us some input when he has them in stock

·
Registered
754 Posts
I wonder if the leather would match the leather steering wheel on the Acenta Premium.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I reckon it would silverjuke and thats what I am thinking of getting after the Xmas rush is over.Not sure about the rear armrest though,looks to me that it is basically a box that sits on the centre seat and is removed when there are three passengers in the back. The front armrest looks good though and is providing much needed storage space which is one of the thinks lacking really in the Juke compared with many cars.

·
Registered
272 Posts
are you thereJohn ?,have you got them ? can you match/beat that price ? simmo.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thye front armrest is certainly something i'll be getting - The back one looks a bit naff really - Just a box that probable clips into the middleseatbelt fitting. I'll give that one a miss....

I'm too waiting for Johns prices, and i'm sure he will be able to tell us how the front one is fitted

·
Registered
317 Posts
i know on the nissan note their is a nut welded to the back frame and the armrest gets bolted to that(on the front seats)but as for the juke their is nothing welded to the back frame for a armrest to bolt to so i would imagine there would be some other sort of fixing point. Edited by: dekker36

·
Registered
272 Posts
just phoned s.g.petch,they said the armrest will be available sometime in jan. simmo.

·
Registered
272 Posts
your right deks, simmo.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts