Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone confirm the colour of the dealer supplied leather armrest? I was going to get one but the dealer told me it would be a far lighter colour than the rest of the interior, a bit like the light grey of the leather seats (I am getting fabric seats).

I had assumed that the armrest would be the same colour as the steering wheel/gear knob, but he put me off enough to order the alcantara armrest instead.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I would pm 2005holdcroft for a firm answer but I was given to believe the armrest would look fine in the cloth interior models well at least on the premiuim spec that I have

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I have a leather armrest but also the leather seats.
If you wish, when i get home i can take a pic of it for you.
Or, can take one now Via phone and email it to you.Edited by: meaga-byte

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That would be great - thank you

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, just saw your edit - I'm not in a huge hurry, just post later if you want.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ah, so it *is* lighter than the steering wheel then. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Yup, can confirm, the armrest is a slightly lighter shade of grey than the leather seats and steering wheel. But without having it pointed out, you wouldn't notice.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have a leather armrest with a cloth interior (premium pack) and they complement each other very nicely.

·
Registered
345 Posts

firstthing I noticed was the diffrent color, slightly lighter and no red stiches.

I am planning to let the red stiches doen, somewhere somehow, prob somewhere where the are do also leather interiors etc etc.

I seems to be diffrent depending in what angel you look at the arm rest

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
WOW, that garage door remote has a lot of buttons.
How many houses do you "frequent"
You lady killer you

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It matches the leather seats nicely, but I think I'm glad I ordered the cloth one for mine. Thanks everyone for the info & pics

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey all, I have the acenta premium with the silver/black cloth interior, do you guys think the leather armrest would look ok with the cloth seats or would I be best off just going for the normal ones?

If anyone has a pic of (cloth seats leather armrest) and (cloth seats cloth armrest) combinations I would love to see them, to help me make my mind up.

Thanks in advance everyone.

·
Registered
263 Posts
If I remember I'll do it today. Leather armrest on grey/black Premium cloth and it looks good.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have the cloth armrest and it looks great..but the leather one looks good with the cloth seats too...either will be fine

1 - 20 of 41 Posts