Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just went on a long drive today, stopped off, and when I got back to the car, there was a pool of water pouring from under the car. Got home and it's still pouring, I haven't read the manual yet, and got home too late to go to the garage to ask, it looks as if it is coming out from some kind of overflow outlet under the passenger side footwell, does anyone know why it is doing it? and is it normal? Below is a pic of the water pouring out the valve.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
the first question u should have asked the OP was had he been running the aircon during his trip?
If like me he had not used his air con at all and still got the puddle i would be worried. Just because you havent used it manually it might still have been running due to Automatic climate control.
I dont use climate control but just push buttons when need be :D

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
And that demo's why the forum is so good.

On Friday I spotted a pool of water under my Juke, rang hubby straight away, who advised the same as Deks and ****.
I thought I was having a blonde moment and didn't know how air con worked.

Will agree with frenchfries that the water is a lot

Lj

·
Registered
1 Posts
Leaking water from underneath the car

Just had same issue today air con on very hot today stopped off at a shop came back to car water puddle under car took a photo water dripping from a outlet hole thinking I had a a burst pipe no it was what everyone is saying air-conditioning over flow condensation panic over!!!!!!! ? pic below if it shows!

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts