Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody in the Lanncashire & Yorkshire Areas fancy meeting up for a Chat & look at other Jukes and anyone with places where we could meet up?
Come on ya no ya wnt ta.
Thanks

Skyway.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yes, sounds good to me.

Let me know when and where.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Will ask around for any good places frommy colleagues.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Might even come up from the Midlands, depending when and where it is held.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
i suggested this months ago,and got laughed out of town,but i will make one in,so long as it is not a bank holiday,and so long as geoff doesnt mind a black juke turning up

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
sky,are you thinking a day meet or a stop over,some were on/near m62 would seem best to me,what do others think,day out or sleep over,

·
Registered
912 Posts
glencairn said:
i suggested this months ago,and got laughed out of town,but i will make one in,so long as it is not a bank holiday,and so long as geoff doesnt mind a black juke turning up
You could always wrap it in Bacofoil Glencairn.
But I think that will be ok, as long as you don't park it next to mine.

Day out/
over, I'm easy.
Edited by: Geoff_Juke

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Geoff_Juke said:
glencairn said:
You could always wrap it in Bacofoil Glencairn. 
  But I think that will be ok, as long as you don't park it next to mine.
cheers geoff,

·
Registered
912 Posts
A day suits me, I can always set off early, but anyone coming from further south or way oop north, may want b&b somwhere.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Skyway said:
Any idea where we could meet and also was just thinking at a day not a stopover but up to everybody?
i have a daughter who works at a brewers fayre type place,just off junc 27,on the m62,with a big car park,could possibley sort some think out,but don want to step on your toes,sky,its your idea,just throwing my ideas in,

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Anyone know of any large public parks with good sized parking area, it dosnt matter if it's not fancy it's just to have a look and talk about our Jukes!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Skyway hasn't any firm plans. He was just throwing it out to anybody to come up with ideas.
That sounds good to me, Gc.

We could have a war of the roses in the car park.Edited by: JUKEOFYORK

1 - 20 of 81 Posts