Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen anything out there in webland for a funky juke keyring and a funky force red tax disc holder. Nothing exciting on eBay or amazon. It is just the final bling that I will need when I finally get the juke

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hey MandaJuke,
Nope, but let me know if you find anything. Sounds good to me!

·
Registered
167 Posts
That will be Meeeee

Juke Liquid key ring given to me by Ken at Firstway Nissan (Leigh Lancashire)

search Ebay about once a week for Juke items but nothing much coming up yet

·
Registered
22 Posts
The keyring was in part of the event day pack when the Juke was first released. There was also a beer mat, wrist band and supposedly an energy drink. My dealer gave me a pack when I went in to test drive it. Less the energy drink

·
Registered
489 Posts
Sorry should have mentioned that they will ship to UK for $5.36, total in USD is $15.35 which is approx £10.20, they accept Paypal (I have just purchased the Black Teardrop)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like those, thanks for the link. I am surprised that the there are not loads of alternatives out there. There are the usual Nissan ones, but we are not buying a usual Nissan. Where are all of the cool juke keyrings for the cool juke

·
Registered
377 Posts
JukeSkywalker said:
That will be me

Cheers for your help. I will try & see what I can find out.

The teardrop ones are nice, pitty there isnt a red one though.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I bought one of these tear drop ones from ebay when I had my Alpha, there do feel well made and area good weight (solid), but after about 4 months the Alpha Logo just fell off as its just a metal logo glues onto the rest of the tear drop keyring

for a tenner I'm not sure I'd buy another - sorry folks

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
rapidrc said:
got these due this week if anyone interested..

Looks like some kind of kinky nipple ring to me. Not that I know of such things, but I know a lady who uses them,eh Lady Juke?

(don't think she'll read this post so it's safe to say this)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts