Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have been reading some posts about Keyless Entry and have looked at the Nissan website too.
Can anyone tell me what model upwards this comes on?

I have ordered a Juke Premium and do not know if it comes with this or is it worth upgrading to get this feature. Is it worth it?

Still got another 3 weeks for the car to arrive

Thanks

·
Registered
417 Posts
Our Tenka when delivered will have keyless entry and the electronic start.

Before ordering a car I do a lot of research on the model before even entering a showroom. I then have a list of questions before making a decisioneven to test drive the model I am interested in.
Never buy without test driving the model you want, i.e. manual gearbox when you actually require an auto.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Keyless entry is okay until you lose a key, then it costs a fortune.
We have the keyless entry on out micra and my wife lost the key fob.

Nissan wanted £80 plus vat for the fob. £25 to cut a new key for the fob and £40 to reprogramm the car and all the existing keys. Luckily I spotted one on ebay and saved a few quid, but Nissan really used it as an excuse for extortion!

Ouch!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Ouch! said:
Keyless entry is okay until you lose a key, then it costs a fortune.We have the keyless entry on out micra and my wife lost the key fob.Nissan wanted £80 plus vat for the fob. £25 to cut a new key for the fob and £40 to reprogramm the car and all the existing keys. Luckily I spotted one on ebay and saved a few quid, but Nissan really used it as an excuse for extortion!Ouch!
That's not just Nissan but every car manufacturer do this for after sales items!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Ouch! said:
Keyless entry is okay until you lose a key, then it costs a fortune.
We have the keyless entry on out micra and my wife lost the key fob.

Nissan wanted £80 plus vat for the fob. £25 to cut a new key for the fob and £40 to reprogramm the car and all the existing keys. Luckily I spotted one on ebay and saved a few quid, but Nissan really used it as an excuse for extortion!

Ouch!
thats actually reasonable, i use an auto locksmith who charges about the same for any run of the mill key
my 206 cost me trade £110 to supply cut and program
its the way it is

1 - 10 of 10 Posts