Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To quote an aticle from the Sunday Mail:

"Motorists with the letter Z on their number plates have the most crashes, statistics show.

It is in three of the top five plates associated with "at fault" insurance claims and two of the top five plates in collisions caused by another driver.

Vehicles with NCZ on their plates were to blame for the most accidents - two-and-a-half times the average - insurance firm Elephant said.

Those with RMZ had the highest number of accidents caused by someone else - more than twice the average".

KEEP YOUR DISTANCE, DO YOU HEAR ME?

Plate for sale in the for sale section (contains the letters RMZ)

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I heard most accidents occur 2 miles from your home, so I've moved to be safe

·
Registered
41 Posts
Statistically You are more likely to die on the way to buy a lottery ticket than you are to win the jackpot.
Statistically Cows kill more people than any other animal in Britain.

So never cut across a field of cows to buyyour ticket -in fact i buy it whileyour shopping in tescos anyway [flying there is safer] to keep ahead of the odds..

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
You are all nuts!!!!!!
My Qashqai had Z in its plate when some nutter caused 7Ks worth of damage to itMy Golf had Z in its plate and it broke down 3 timesMy Primera had Z in its plate and I was done for speeding....Mmmmm - thats a bit freaky
Fee

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for that Fee!<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
That wasn’t the kind of reassurance I was hoping for

I am so glad I took out RTI insurance

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
because the wife wont let me buy it,on a reg number site is d16 tek. just cos i am a nice guy someone out there can take it,when you buy it just say thanks,glencairn

1 - 13 of 13 Posts