Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Just wondered, have any of you Juke owners replaced your standard issue Nissan air filter with a K&N one? I am debating whether or not to get one. My local Halfords can order me one for £49, just don't know whether its worth it. My other half has one on his 350z and says he can notice the difference and they are meant to add about 10bhp aren't they?

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
38 Posts
The K&N is a drop in replacement panel filter, doubt it'll make much difference to be honest. The main improvement is that it never needs replacing as you just clean and re-oil it. Rocks has a full cold air intake which replaces the standard airbox and relocates the filter.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
A few people who have fitted an Oiled filter has had issues with the MAF sensor. You can only expect a max of 5hp from just a Filter change. avg 1-3 increase.Go full cold air intake or give it a miss.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Rocks have u any pics of the engine bay with te Injen cai,
Was thinking a out getting the short ram version

·
Registered
19 Posts
was wondering if you have fitted the Stillen air filter yet ? if so any pictures you could load ? and do you have a link for the stillen parts thanks

·
Registered
243 Posts
There are very small gains to be made, but it makes a better sound and is aesthetically pleasing.
Apparently it is around 15hp from the Injen CAI but people report around 11hp.

·
Registered
243 Posts
If we are talking panel filters then I wouldn't even bother really.
Go for an SRI or CAI, ours just arrived today so a video will be up next week on how to install.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Have you gone with a CAI or SRI?

When I fitted my injen CAI I looked everywhere for a how to video and couldn't find anything at the time so good to see some one is finally doing one, it was more on removing the wheel arch what I wasn't to sure on as I was a bit wary of pulling the plastic trim on the out edge as I didn't want to break the clips on a car which was less than 24 hours old

·
Registered
243 Posts
We have the SRI due to the main road to leave my house flooding atleast once a week, better safe than sorry. The video should be up next week.
If we can get hold of a CAI then we would do one for that as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts