Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a thought but is all the criticism that is being levelled at nissan justified, after all, the problems they are having are mostly supplier related.

·
Registered
25 Posts
sorry but you should get what you pay for as stated in the book mpg not as it should be so nissan are the supplier. why do you buy a diesel if not for better fuel consumption????????????????

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
DRH
You pay a lot of money for a commodity that is one of the most expensive purchases you make in your life.

If the purchase doesnt go smoothly for whatever reason - YES , i think Nissan should be held accountable. They take your money so they have a responsibility, whether its quality, supply, delivery or the Nissan dealerships....

They are accountable and therefore susceptible to criticism. They should take it on the chin!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
DRH
You pay a lot of money for a commodity that is one of the most expensive purchases you make in your life.

If the purchase doesnt go smoothly for whatever reason - YES , i think Nissan should be held accountable. They take your money so they have a responsibility, whether its quality, supply, delivery or the Nissan dealerships....

They are accountable and therefore susceptible to criticism. They should take it on the chin!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
377 Posts
To be fair you order with Nissan, they tell their suppiers how many of what they need & they are responsible for their stock levels. They underestimated how many Jukes would sell & underestimated their orders. You cannot then contactsuppliers & double the order expecting extra parts to be made that day!
Also build problems & MPG etc are down to Nissan surely, they designed & built the car.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
DRH12 said:
just a thought but is all the criticism that is being levelled at nissan justified, after all, the problems they are having are mostly supplier related.

Do you work for Nissan by any chance???

Ireally do hope you dont experience any problems - then you will soon know if the criticism is justified

Fee

Thanks ****

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
DRH12 said:

Do you work for Nissan by any chance???

Ireally do hope you dont experience any problems - then you will soon know if the criticism is justified

Fee

Thanks ****
Yes he does work foe Nissan I believe given some of his other posts,
In answer to question yes Nissan is responsible first they design and build if they didnt learn from the Quashqai then their managment needs sacking, the juke is the same thing all over again demand outstripping supply which means Nissan cocked up on what it thought it was going to sell.

As for quality issues of course its down to Nissan, are you suggesting we work out who supplied what bit and take up the quality issues with them, you're having a laugh mate.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i hope everybody feels a bit better now they have vented their frustration a bit and i also hope everybody gets their new pride and joy sooner than expected. It might sound daft but does nobody else think that as people there is always more focus on the negative side of things than the positive but heres where i get shot down in flames, does anybody agree that nissan should be praised at least a little bit for daring to be different and bringing out a car that is so different from the norm. I agree with everybody about the diesel mpg problem everyone is experiencing, however i would expect that nissan can and willing be doing something to rectify the problem. I also agree with everyone that it is a lot of money to pay for something and then have to wait an extremely long time to receive it, again i can only assume they are doing their utmost to put that problem right too, could anyone have predicted that the juke would sell so well, like everyone says its like marmite, you either love it or hate it, seems lots and lots of people like marmite, im sure that once nissan have theparts supply sorted out then they will start churning out the cars in their thousands like they do every year. Lets just hope once all of these issues are sorted out that everybody is over the moon with their new juke.

·
Registered
277 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
DRH

Fee x
well said fee

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
DRH12 said:
i hope everybody feels a bit better now they have vented their frustration a bit and i also hope everybody gets their new pride and joy sooner than expected. It might sound daft but does nobody else think that as people there is always more focus on the negative side of things than the positive but heres where i get shot down in flames, does anybody agree that nissan should be praised at least a little bit for daring to be different and bringing out a car that is so different from the norm. I agree with everybody about the diesel mpg problem everyone is experiencing, however i would expect that nissan can and willing be doing something to rectify the problem. I also agree with everyone that it is a lot of money to pay for something and then have to wait an extremely long time to receive it, again i can only assume they are doing their utmost to put that problem right too, could anyone have predicted that the juke would sell so well, like everyone says its like marmite, you either love it or hate it, seems lots and lots of people like marmite, im sure that once nissan have theparts supply sorted out then they will start churning out the cars in their thousands like they do every year. Lets just hope once all of these issues are sorted out that everybody is over the moon with their new juke.
#

Its really sad because its a fact of life that if something goes well it plods along but with the internet its much easier to be heard and those that arent happy will utilise the internet to make their voices heard..

Those of us who have Dci issues really do love our cars otherwise we wouldnt have purchased - its only the fuel consumption issue thats the negative and one **** of an expensive negative too!!! and thats why we are so vocal

Fee

·
Registered
452 Posts
DRH12, yes, but wouldn´t it be very nice and certainly appreciated if Nissan published something that would explain correctly the reason for the delays!

I have heard excuses like bad weather in Sunderland, trouble on the high seas, lost contract for CVT cases, homologation problems, to demand simplyoutstrippingsupply.

Probably the last excuse is the most plausible.

Would just like to hear something from the horse´s mouth!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I applaud Nissan for making something out of the ordinary

I applaud them for now taking me serious in my mpg issue and finally listening to others
but the agro others have had and the run around to get here needs addressing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.