Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

Just wanted to introduce myself and ask a couple of questions.
Now I haven't actually got a Juke yet, but I will probably be ordering a Black Acenta 1.6 Premium with red interior this weekend from car-finance.net
Was wondering if anyone has had any experience (good or bad) with this website?
Also if anyone has the black/red colour combinations? I know colour is a hotly debated topic on here and I hope I don't get too much abuse for my choice!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi Noodle and welcome

I dont know what you mean by has anyone had any experiences on here? - We're all here to help and equally to criticise when we feel things arent right but all in all as forums go - its a fab mine of useful info and they are a good bunch of people. WHITE Is still the best colour though!!!

Welcome - join in and be part of the gang!!!!

THere are a few people out there with you rchoice of colours - search and ye shall find!!!!

All the best
Fee x

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Sorry, I didn't mean this forum when I said this website, I meant car-finance.net
I read about it on another Juke forum and all seems pretty good to me - have got a good quote and all ready to go - just wanted to check on here as everyone seems pretty friendly!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Ola noodle...... You doodle..... White every time

Fee gave the best advice, black/red is popular, and you can find loads of pics etc or here.

Welcome and enjoy

LJ

·
Registered
189 Posts
welcome noodle, black is the colour and despite all the ribbing it's certainly making the waiting a bit easier awaitng my acenta dci in black next week, fingers crossed enjoy the forum matey</font>

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hi Noodles. Welcome to the forum.
I've sent you a PM about Car-Finance.net.
Overall, a good experience with them. Just a shame they use West Way Nissan as their dealership. Poor customer service from West Way, excellent customer service from Car-Finance.net.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Get a quote and go to the dealers in your area and email them all the quote. They will all try and beat it for you and you will get a lot lower apr.

I am ordering a 4wd dig t. List £20,345 got for £18,730 with 3 years servicing and RAC free at low APR of 5.9

1 - 13 of 13 Posts