Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I am very interested in the Juke (just like all of you
)! Hoping to replace myold yaris with it. Only problem though is I am not sure if my girlfriend can park in it when she even had problems with the yaris!

Anyway nice to meet you all!Edited by: rl300

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
welocme rl300 to the forum, car is really easy to park, its not as big as it seems and if you spec up to include the connect system it has a parking camera to aid rear view.

·
Registered
659 Posts
The reversing camera on the Tekna is invaluable to me. I recommend it.

·
Registered
659 Posts
BUT watch the wing mirrors! Those big blighters have been my downfall. Too busy concentrating on the camera to notice some damned wall suddenly sticking out. Bloody wall. Where DO they come from?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Technically the way backwards...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I've been thinking about the acenta+premium pack, seems to have the essential accessories (and the reverse camera as well). was also thinking about those parking sensors, but they seem to cost >£700 for both front and back fitted by nissan!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi and Welcome rl300

Acenta Premium is a great spec!!!

I know it is easy to say but the JUKE is an easy car to park - the reversing camera has a grid on it which is very accurately marked out to prevent disasters!!!

Even with the privacy glass - visibiity is really good and this was a big worry of mine...

I really don tthink the front parking sensors will be required - i think a waste of money

Anyway - less of my preaching - All the best to you and your girlfriend - hope all goes well

Fee x

1 - 13 of 13 Posts