Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
always had 2nd hand rips all my life well nows the time to change,i love the juke even the basic model and to be honest i like the white one.......looking round now for best available deals the one where you put a deposit down......pay for 3 years.....then either give it back or buy it my name is ste by the way

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome to the site

Plenty on Nissan dealers on here so if you PM a couple you might be able to find yourself a deal. Happy hunting.
PS, white is a good colour choice

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers chris only found the site by accident,i think this will develop into a very usefull site over the next few months

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi scooby doo - Welcome to the site... its a good one and hopefully will improve with age - a bit like us all!!!

It'll be a PCP agreement you are talking about where you pay a wee deposit, pay a lower payment over 3 years and at the end of it - either, pay a one off payment OR trade the car in against another one OR hand it back to the Finance company - depending on mileage and condition

Good idea - it'll keep your payments lower although I always think the payment at the end is a killer.

Good luck whatever you do and keep us posted

PS - The white one is LOVELY!!!!!

Fee x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts