Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the mud flaps from Holdcrofts, got to say the service is excellent, I oredered Weds evening and recieved them just now, Brilliant. Now all I need is my Juke to put them on

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Fontie said:
Just got the mud flaps from Holdcrofts, got to say the service is excellent, I oredered Weds evening and recieved them just now, Brilliant. Now all I need is my Juke to put them on
the later wont be so easy or straight forward here's hoping you won't have to wait to long

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dealer said 21st December, whats that 9 weeks away, Im trying not to think about it but must admit feeling very excited hoping I get a call sooner saying my Juke is in. A warning though to anyone getting the mud flaps it looks from the instructions holes have to be drilled if your not comfortable doing that order from your dealer and get them to put them on

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
drill thats unusual these days normally just clap on or screw in where a screw already is maybe a dealer can confirm
21st Dec" thats your christmas present sorted then " said the other half

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The instructions are revision 1 dated June 30 2010 and say you have to drill a 4mm hole looks like its to secure the bottom of the flap, looks like the other 2 fixings around the arch the holes are already there,Maybe once the Jukes went into production that hole has been pre drilled need a dealer to confirm.

The 21st December is my B'day im trying to convince my wife the Juke is my pressent and she should pay half....haha no chance..seemed fair enough to me lolEdited by: Fontie

·
Registered
433 Posts
hi and many thanks for yout purchase

The flaps are mainly held on using the existing holes which the fastenings for the Wheelarch shields fit . These are replaced with the ones in the mudflap kits so the go through the flap and the Wheelarch shield into the same hole you took them from . The drill refer's to a small pilot hole so the support screw can start as it then cuts its own thread .

hope this helps
JOhn

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thannks for clearing that up John, they seems easy enough to fir with your explanation above. Please ignor the email I sent to you asking this question.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts