Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL! I have absolutely no idea what you are meant to do with just a plain plastic plate - and I'm not attaching sticky pads to my lovely new phone!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I thought that the only purpose was a tab so you could then mount what you like on itlike

or

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I know it is a little misleading but if you read the description below it does say once you have this you can install a holder for your mobile phone................
Quote from the site :-
Technical Information:<div deion="deion" style="font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 11px; margin-left: 20px; line-height: 15px; ">The ProClip is a mounting bracket for the vehicle’s dashboard. Onto the ProClip you can install e.g. a holder for your mobile phone or PDA or a handsfree set etc. Safe and convenient -always within easy reach.<div deion="deion" style="font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 11px; margin-left: 20px; line-height: 15px; ">
<div deion="deion" style="font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 11px; margin-left: 20px; line-height: 15px; ">
<div deion="deion" style="font-family: Tahoma; margin-left: 20px; line-height: 15px; ">Sorry you missed that<div deion="deion" style="font-family: Tahoma; margin-left: 20px; line-height: 15px; ">
<div deion="deion" style="font-family: Tahoma; margin-left: 20px; line-height: 15px; ">12inch

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've had Brodit clips in my last two cars, and I find them fantastic personally. But you have to remember that you can't just by the clip for the car. You need to buy two parts - one part for the car which is unique to the car, and one part for the item you want to attach, which is unique to that item. I've had them before for my TomTom Sat nav - they look fairly good and not look most after market attachments you get that just look tacky and as if they've just been shoved in any old way!Go to brodit.se website and search for a Brodit clip for the item you want to hold, then you basically screw one to the other. Simples!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks, but it was not really what I wanted so have returned it for a refund. I thought it was an all-in-one thing for holding a phone or iPod. In fact, I don't really need any holder - the iPod can sit on the rubbery pad thing and the phone can stay in my pocket, thanks to the Bluetooth connection.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi,

Has anyone fitted a Brodit mount to their Juke?

The pic online for the right mount doesn't look very good to me with a big gap, and the angled mount looks like it could be clipped by passengers legs. (Have only seen Brodit promo pics though)

Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts