Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Thought I'd drop in and say hello as I've just settled on a leasing deal for a new Juke and I found the forum very useful when doing my research on the car, so thanks

I've gone for a 1.5 dCi Tekna in Gun Metallic, no delivery date yet, just sorting out the finance paperwork at the moment.
I'm a bit of a forum addict so the first thing I do when I get a car is join the relevant forums, looking forward to enjoying this one too.
Cheers,John

·
Registered
65 Posts
great colour choice , well chuffed with my accenta premium diesel , had mine in 2 days must be a record , though it was there staring at me when we were looking for one

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome :)
As for the banter I'll just have to see, I've been on a fair few forums over the years, banter is all part of the fun :)
Still messing around with the order forms etc, will be a September delivery by the looks of things, fine with me as it lets me sort out the sale of my current car.

·
Registered
169 Posts
John_C said:
Hi,
...and I found the forum very useful when doing my research on the car, so thanks

True, same thanks from me, for everyone here.Much appreciated !
Tom

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well it's here, and so far I'm happy. Thank god for the reversing camera though, I remember rear visibility was a bit challenging from the test drive but hells bells it's a sod to park

750 miles of running in to go and then I can start driving it properly

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's OK Taz, nothing special but decent enough. It sounded very bright and tinny at first but that's getting better as the tweeters bed in, I'll have to give it another week or so before I can really say what it's like because of that.
What sort of setup are you coming from?

·
Registered
25 Posts
John,
i have been driving Various Hyundais for the last three years, so nothing special as sound systems go

Taz

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've got no experience of Hyundai audio I'm afraid Taz so I can't compare. It's not horrible by any means, I'm sure a speaker upgrade would make a big difference but I'm happy enough with it and as it's a lease car I'm not going to start mucking about with it.

Cheers,
John

1 - 15 of 15 Posts