Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Hello everyone!
Just wanted to share my excitement at finally biting the bullet and placing an order for a new Nissan Juke 1.6 Accenta with Premium Pack in force red.
Have to wait until Mid January for delivery though !
Hope it arrives on time as I got rid of my other car to pay for the deposit. Having to rely on public transport at the moment which is no fun !
xx

·
Registered
754 Posts
Ooh exciting times.
with a Jan delivery date, I'm guessing you've gone for petrol & manual?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Well done! We too have ordered an Acenta with Premium Pack 1.6 DIG-T in artic white and hoping for delivery 8 Dec. However, our dealer says he won't be able to let us know if it will arrive then or not - says the cars just turn upon the transporter! We will be so disapponted if the date does slip.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Silverjuke
Yes I went for the petrol and manual derivative. I did want the Tenka but was told delivery would not be until June 2011. I was not prepared to wait that long.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi and welcome to the forum as you can see we are all friendly here, look around the forum and ask away if you have any questions

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I wish mine was coming in January.Ordered the exact same car as yourself ,last Friday,and the dealer quoted me mid-February.
Was originally getting a 1.5dci,force red with sports pack which was a cancelled mobility order.Told it would be in on 20th December.Dealer phoned me last week and said it had been put back to January.Told him if I had to wait that long I might as well revert to my original choice,1.6 accenta,premium pack,which was Around £700 cheaper.(He was knocking off £300 )I really fancied the built in Sat nav and reversing camera.So that's what I'm waiting on.Dealer is paying vat increase too.Decided to pay extra for the 3 yrs low cost servicing and the smart guard protection.
Hope the delivery date gets brought forward as we're down to one car.With wife doing late shifts dad's taxis has ground to a halt.Need to get an old banger to run around in.Still,with all the snow around here at the mo even if I had my Juke I'd be worried about taking it out in case it got pranged.
My first post too,so hi everybody.Have enjoyed reading this site over the last few days and have finally taken the plunge and registered.Don't normally join forums but people seem friendly on here and I guess I'm just carried away with all the exitement surrounding this car.To all you members who've got your Juke already...I'm dead envious.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
I wish mine was coming in January.Ordered the exact same car as yourself ,last Friday,and the dealer quoted me mid-February.
Was originally getting a 1.5dci,force red with sports pack which was a cancelled mobility order.Told it would be in on 20th December.Dealer phoned me last week and said it had been put back to January.Told him if I had to wait that long I might as well revert to my original choice,1.6 accenta,premium pack,which was Around £700 cheaper.(He was knocking off £300 )I really fancied the built in Sat nav and reversing camera.So that's what I'm waiting on.Dealer is paying vat increase too.Decided to pay extra for the 3 yrs low cost servicing and the smart guard protection.
Hope the delivery date gets brought forward as we're down to one car.With wife doing late shifts dad's taxis has ground to a halt.Need to get an old banger to run around in.Still,with all the snow around here at the mo even if I had my Juke I'd be worried about taking it out in case it got pranged.
My first post too,so hi everybody.Have enjoyed reading this site over the last few days and have finally taken the plunge and registered.Don't normally join forums but people seem friendly on here and I guess I'm just carried away with all the exitement surrounding this car.To all you members who've got your Juke already...I'm dead envious.
Why not buy my 4x4 Nissan Terrano, 7 seats for Dads cabs and will get you anywhere in any weather (Topical) See the for sale and wanted section.
regards
12inch

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Thanks 12inch, sounds a perfect dad's taxi. Though just want something small and cheap that I can bin when The Juke arrives. When I get another 17 posts in I'll get access to the for sale section.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts