Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks

Just introducing myself as a newbie.

Just ordered a Juke 1.6 Acenta with Sportpack in Gun Metal. Saved £600 off list price delivery expected end of November.

Feeling like a kid and I'm 46!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Welcome to the Nursery yes we are all like kids to so you'll be in great company!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
£600 off list price
I must be doing it wrong I couldnt even get my dealer to throw in mats or mudflaps

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Yeah - What a tight fisted bunch the dealers are - I suppose it depends who the dealer is and how desperate for sales they are...
Good on you!!!
Fee x

·
Registered
540 Posts
I'm in my fifties and still feel young (in my mind...).
My wife and I are most likely going to order the t.o.t.r. next April. Why wait??? Well we have a deal on our current car that runs till then. We have patience...

Has anyone seen the Opalescent white and can comment upon what it looks like?

Any worthwhile options left that we might fancy?

Thanks,

·
Registered
754 Posts
Have you had a test drive?
If I was ordering now I would get a courtesy light for the back. Some people are going for the spare tyre rather than the gunk.
Also, ask a dealer when you would need to order to guarantee April delivery, on current performance, for the totr, you could be looking at ordering in December.

·
Registered
540 Posts
silverjuke

Thanks for the heads up about delivery times.
Yep, my wife and I have had a test drive of the standard 1.6 in Acenta trim.

We liked how easy it was to drive and fairly quiet too. My wife especially likes the car and is looking forward to 4 x 4 for our short but often harsh winters in our part of the country.

A courtesy light in the boot? It doesn't come with one? Okay dokes, must keep that in mind.

Can anyone tell me what the spec of the tyres are for the 4 x 4 so that I can look around for winter ones, Ta very much.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts