Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi Ice welcome

You have made the right choice with the Dci but you should have spec'd up and got some paint on it

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Delivery date of 17th of June ,I have been following the forum for a while and look forward to the banter white v red ??

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Iceman said:
Delivery date of 17th of June ,I have been following the forum for a while and look forward to the banter white v red ??
quick delivery but I suppose thats due to lack of paint required, white V red yeah bring it on you sure to lose REDS are by far superior just you ******'s cant accept it

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The salesman said the whites always get quicker delivery times because once people see them on the road they want one ASAP

·
Registered
998 Posts
The sales person to be sexually correct , Lied. The Whites get quicker delivery because they are parked around the back of the dealers awaiting a buyer.T

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I would rather get the metro than drive a white Juke
quicker delivery because of popularity no its because they dont need the final coat applying 1 day shorter to build

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
trachycarpus said:
The sales person to be sexually correct , Lied. The Whites get quicker delivery because they are parked around the back of the dealers awaiting a buyer.T

·
Registered
127 Posts
The red side are far more defensive of their colour decision as they have to constantly attempt to remind themselves that they made the right choice.

As Joseph Goebbels once said "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it", I think that applies here. </font>

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
No wingman, RED is best. I have no need to lie.

You'r just going with attack being the best form of defence. ..... Isn't working.

Lj2.

·
Registered
998 Posts
For those who could not buy a RED, Nissan are bringing out a new colour , ENVY Green. T

1 - 20 of 42 Posts