Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to owners club. I have owned a Black Juke 1.6 Acenta Sport since end of Oct and recently added chrome pack. Car is great fun to drive and I love it's "unusual" looks. Don't miss my MX5 at all.

·
Registered
659 Posts
It does look fabulous. One of its greatest strengths!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It seems to me that all car manufacturers at the moment claim mpg figures that don't prove realistic. I find that I need to push up the revs to get any sort of performance from my 1.6 and naturally mpg will suffer, even in normal mode.

·
Registered
189 Posts
welcome olly, this may throw you seen as its your first post, i spotted today at lunch time on the m25 between a1 and the m11 a black juke could this been you only by chance you have beat me to the forum have i not announced the sighting on the forum, if it was let me know only seen 2 in two weeks driving from north east to the south east up to the midlands then across to essex and now back in berkshire, oh by the way get it cleaned

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey there fellow newbie I've had my black SL since December. I'm not sure what a Acenta Sport is. Ours all have a 1.6 liter gas turbo. The stripped down version is the S. Next level up is the SV. Top of the line is the SL. As for the bad MPG, looks the be very dependent on the weather. Up North they are having bad fuel economy. I'm down South and have been getting about 26 MPG city and close to 30 highway. Anyway, good luck with yours

·
Registered
659 Posts
26 - 30 mpg is horrific in UK terms, pirate.

It's 30 years or so since our small cars were that fuel-inefficient.

Hi, olly. I love my car too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nev, right area wrong car I was in work at Southgate when you spotted the Juke on the M25

·
Registered
189 Posts
cheer's for the prompt reply olly, really made me laugh when i saw your post, once again keep enjoying the ride and this time in feb i hope i will be in my black acenta sport.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ola, Car is great to drive and a real head turner out on the road. Took a while to get used to people stopping and staring in the high street or at traffic lights. Driving position, visibility, road manners all good and 4 adults travel in comfort. Performance could do with a boost in the 1.6 and I perhaps regret not buying the turbo. Gearing also could do with reviewing. All in all though I love the Juke whether driving in town or even better on country lanes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts