Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whoop Whoop just had a call from my dealer. He said that the delivery date for my car will be 6th April. However, apparantly I will not be able to pick up the car for approx 6 to 10 days after its delivered to the dealer (Not sure why). NOW im getting real excited. Its been hard being without a car and waiting for someone to take me shopping etc.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
are you getting it on finance? as this would answer why there will be a delay for pick up
PDI should only take a couple of days . Have you asked dealer why the delay?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Thats not to long anymore. Did you explain that you depend on others for shopping and... at your dealer? Maeby he will move it forward a few days, they did that with mine here in Belgium.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hope their not putting it in the showroom, just imagine people in and out of it not taking anycare over it! ask for a huge discount. We knew ours came in on the 5th Feb and picked it up on the 9th Feb and that was only due to the insurance to tax the car. Questions to be asked i think!

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
ildi,
They have no right to put it into the showroom. I would get onto them and ask them for the chassis number, then check to make sure that it is not being used as a display model. After all it's your car, not theirs to play with.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Well said . I would not want lots of people sitting , slamming doors , scratching paintwork , kids jumping up and down in the Showroom. I would ring em and give em ****.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
yep - as points above - unless you are paying the price for an ex demonstrator - your car should not, under any circumstances be put into the showroom.....

Brilliant idea to get chassis number - this will be on dealer order form and double check if demo is in fact your car, if it is - Kick up a stink!!!!

I cant figure out why there should be such a long delay unless you're getting all sorts of modifications done to it by dealer???

All the best

Fee x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts