Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've just nearly fell out of bed! I've had a call from NCS who tell me my date is now showing as 21 Apr! That's this week!

I've spoke to my dealer & he's getting back to me In a bit so watch this space!

It's amazing to believe that last week it had a vin number & was possibly on a boat from Japan. As I say do I finally dare to hope!!

Watch for the updates folks, a 4wd could be hitting the streets very soon. Or not!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all. It was so out of the blue.Well, its true! It is showing as 21st April, although it may not definately be that day as its now in the hands of the transporters. My dealer says they have a 5 day window to get it to them. But, I have a private plate to go on it & my insurance company wont send a cover note, Ive got to wait for the original documents to come, which take up to 7 days. Which coupled with the fact we go away on Saturday, doesnt bode well!AAAAAAARRRRGH! It started off so well & is turning out to be a very flustrating day! But, if it all ties in, I get my insurance certificate & the car turns up, well who knows!

·
Registered
309 Posts
nice one...looks like you'll be hitting the streets in no time

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys.Ive had another call tonight from NCS saying that its scheduled for transport tomorrow. My dealers going to look into it tom for me. But, I havent had my insurance certificate throught today! So we'll see what the post brings tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Nice feeling isn't it. Got a missed call and email today with registration number. Collection confirmed for 27th. Going on a run on the monday to chepstow races. So will be great. Fingers crossed.

Was so happy until I got home and found out washing machine had bust. At least I can collect new one tomorrow. Not a 6+ week delivery

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheers ****.

Well fingers & toes crossed I GET IT TOMORROW!!!!

Sorry to shout but it's been so long & suddenly this week it's been all go. The insurance cert came this morning & I've got to drop that off with my private reg I'n the am & fingers crossed if thats sorted ok I should get it tom tea time!

I can't believe it, it's like the past 6 months haven't happened, but it just seems to good to believe. So watch this space Tom & keep everything crossed for me!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey guys, Im here & I am now officially a Juke owner! Shes here!I had to take the papers over this morning for reg & insurance & it hadnt arrived. So I thought theres no chance for today. But I had a call just after lunch to say we could get her at 5.30. Ivenot long gotin, hubbys gone back out in her, hewanted a go in the dark, lolI will post some pics on here, but it was going dark when we got in. I just cant believe that shes here, our Daisy Juke. I just keep looking out the window in shock & disbelief, but I do have a big smile on my faceThank you everyone for keeping me going & my spirits high. It was worth it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts