Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm wondering how much they would lower the profile. Don't fancy grounding on a sleeping policeman

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
What about the front bar aswell? I think these look cool. Had one on my Nav and I seem a few Range Rovers with them now.Side bars should be fine for ground clearance. It will still be higher than the average car.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hm, thanks, Rocks, now I will have to give it some serious thought.

Would the front bar, which I consider 'cosmetic', be thought of differently by the flat footed ones?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I would consider it cosmetic too. it will sit under all the protection zone. Not sure what the flat footed ones would think.Mine was never questioned in 3 years of driving.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I've done the whole sidebars, A-frame thing with my previouscar, and to behonest,it isn't long beforechrome accessories thatfar down on thecarsuccumb to our brutalweather. Not to mention stone chips. Honestly, a world of heartache.

Anyways - I don't think the Juke has the personality for all that...

·
Registered
15 Posts
I do like this look.. sort of lowers the Juke without really lowering it.. Not sure wife would go for this.. We want the juke to do some mild off roading.. That's why we are planing a second set of tires just for this purpose.. for the winter months..Edited by: JukeLatitude

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
JukeLatitude said:
I do like this look.. sort of lowers the Juke without really lowering it.. Not sure wife would go for this.. We want the juke to do some mild off roading.. That's why we are planing a second set of tires just for this purpose.. for the winter months.. 
Talk to Peter in Sweden about Winter Tyres, he's the cold zone kid

1 - 18 of 18 Posts