Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Just bought the New Juke 1.6 Tekna Automatic can't wait for delivery bright red be seen be noticed.
Sat in one last week they are the bees; exchanging our smax for one Smax hasn't got as many features and not as comfy.
good luck to all new owners

Dave and Wendy

·
Registered
329 Posts
Welcome aboard mate!

Reds the future!!!

Andy

·
Registered
455 Posts
Dealers are supposed to have gone for red in quite a big way for their early cars/demo vehicles.

Red has been used quite a lot by the photographers for advertsalso in video, as it shows itself off so well.

Conclusion: You won't go far wrong with a red one!

When it arrives,line up some chairs,offer some nibbles,and let the neighbourscome round and admire it.

Good news: they seem to have made quite a few red ones already

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi Robbohog

Welcome to the forum and good for you on getting your new car.

Private Reg should set it off nicely

Remember to poast pics when you get it

Fee x

·
Registered
367 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase! If like Kevin says you do invite the neighbours round for nibbles and a viewing just don't let them in that Juke with sticky chocolate fingers!!!!!

Ali

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problem I will be posting pic's as soon has i get it home , have you test driven one yet ?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Our dealership said it was expecting one in around the 17/9 for test driving but I can't see that we won't like it. Do you have a delivery date for yours yet??

·
Registered
455 Posts
martinhold said:
Hope that's MY white one at the front
I hope it isn't for your sake - it was a Left Hand Drive!
BTW, jst so you know,I was looking through the fence for that photo and not trespassing or on private property or anything.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts