Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I spent 3 days harassing rocks703 on the best items I needed to make the car look its best so a BIG thank you to him for the info
got to workshop and 0700 been on it all day clay bar glaze swirl polish glazed waxed you name it Ive done it today looks absolutely amazing in person unfortunately I am none to good with a camera
so here are my attempts to make the car shine and look good on camera

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
377 Posts
Looks very shiny, you have definately done an excellent job & the pics are fab. It must be the day for cleaning. Daisy has been washed, resin polished & hd waxed, the downside is a storms a brewing, the skys very black & the trees are really wooshing around!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@acrorat I did th etyres but made the mistake of going to a gravel car park for pics oops

@sally and this what i did to day + a little more
@snout lets hope them storms are over and done with before next weekend

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
bugger, will have to give Duke a real good clean before next weekend

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Looking good Deks --- how are you though?? --- Need a wee rest??You'll be feeling it in the morning!!!!PS - It has rained up here solidly since 11 this morning with no end in sightYou are very lucky guys having nice sunny weather - we dont know what it isFee xxx

·
Registered
72 Posts
Deks
Did you clean the rear of the car as you don't show it in any of your pictures

Only kidding nice job, like the reg plate though

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Lovely Glass like finish there Deks, Good Job!
Even if it rains you can still be impressed watching the water sheet off and bead

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Were you surprised how much contamination the clay removed?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
really wanna wash my baby but its so windy here that when i she hosepipe im washing the house, garage and watering the garden with more water than is landing on the car :(

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ok Deks I see you did a great job alround the car thought you might of been hiding something at the back, nice job

1 - 20 of 22 Posts