Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the forum. Picked up my Force Red Acenta Premium DIG-T 2 weeks ago. Traded in a Mazda RX8 231. Not disappointed by the DIG-T performance at all! Love it!

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Hi, Good to see another Red on the roads.

And as above make sure you vote, we are in the lead at time of post.

Lj2.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi and welcome. Glad to hear you're not disappointed with the performance.. I've traded my RX-8 231 in also, picking the Juke up on Friday.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Hello and Welcome, Great Engine Choice

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You'll notice the turbo lag (which I like as there's a delay and then you take off). The biggest difference............................MPG! I've had mine just over two weeks and have put £25 of petrol in and still have half a tank left. No comparison with the RX8!

·
Registered
189 Posts
welcome j.o.b. have a great time with your new baby juke, i have had mine just over three weeks now and still smiling like billy o, and still haven't seen anutha in chichester been here three weeks working' once again j.o.b. enjoy the ride.
</font>

·
Registered
52 Posts
JukeofBedfordshire said:
You'll notice the turbo lag (which I like as there's a delay and then you take off). The biggest difference............................MPG! I've had mine just over two weeks and have put £25 of petrol in and still have half a tank left. No comparison with the RX8!
Yeah, I'm certainly not missing the 17 mpg! I am missing the way you could throw it at a bend and power out though

1 - 20 of 20 Posts