Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well picked up the nice new Duke today and i love it!
man its powerful. dealer said dont do 85 straight away and before i new it
i was doing 90 :(
Hope that doesn't have a side effect on the engine.

The people with the arm rest... does yours flip up VERY easily?
So easily in fact that when i push the button to open the compartment
i have to hold the base to get it open, otherwise it just moves into the vertical position.

Secondly the motor cycle centre console, mine has some give. it moved side to side when i rest my knee on it :(

Last but possibly not least the lights. Do you lights stay on when you turn the engine off? mine stay on and i have to manually turn them off before i get out of th car. Does this have something to do with the auto lights system?

many thanks :D

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Check your settings on the lights, console should not move, maybe a loose screw or something, I did 90 when I got mine and no problems
Haven't got an armrest as I am going to win one at gaydon (hint hint Deks)
so cannot comment on that one.

Glad you are loving it tho, knew you would.

K xx

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kats. ill turn the lever to auto and see what happens tomorrow night.
The console moves alot by the armrest so maybe nissan didnt put a bolt back in or somethin.

Also the arm rest moves. while i have my arm on it resting my hand on the gear shift i can feel when someone else puts their arm on it. Anyone know if this is normal? if it is it seems a tad flimsy lol

·
Registered
175 Posts
I had the same issue with the arm rest (flipping up) - but the catch has losened upafter a number of openings so hopefully yours will do the same...

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
many thanks 5523 (sounds like a clone name from starwars or a robot. also from starwars haha)

Went into the dealers and a lil man in a jump suit came out to reclip the centre console down and its now a little more secure. The arm rest still have a lot of movement in it tho and the dealer pointed out that even when drilled and screwd down they are only in the console and not bolted to the chasis or anything really sturdy. Oh well lol.
However having short arms it really helps when resting my hand on the gear shift

·
Registered
873 Posts
The lights stay on when you turn the engine off, but then turn off when you remove the key. At least, that is the case with mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts