Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am up and down the A12 in Essex on a daily basis and regularly spot 2 or 3 Jukes in the Chelmsford area.

Funny I was in Maldon last week, which is a very small town, parked my White Juke up in an appropriate space (lots of room either side), and went off to shop with the wife.

Coming back and a White Juke pulls out of the car park, which I catch out of the corner of my eye. So what do I think?

Yep, it's been nicked! The wife is 'don't be ridiculous' which I accept maybe I was being a little over protective. My response being 'what are the chances of there being 2 White Jukes in this car park, I've not even seen another one of any colour in this town'. Turns out there is another clone of my baby in Maldon!

Could it be you?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hmmmm was it butts lane car park on a sunny Saturday afternoon? In that case would have been me. Took my mum out for lunch and saw an 11 plate White baby pull into carpark. Sadly I had to drive around carpark before I left to make sure I didn't imagine the other one lol. Very nice too! Feel I bit jealous though cos my Daisy is no longer new being an old 60 plate an all :-(

Not a maldoner at this time however, tend to see me around Brentwood. Edited by: Tori

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
shirley,[you all know the rest].you cannot be the only one,to have been spotted,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts