Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi alll,

A really good forum you have here lots of interesting subjects and contributions. I think my White Acentia Premium arrives on April 1st. No its no joke
. I work shifts with a group of micky taking ombres. They think I have lost the plot and find it hilarious that i have purchased the Juke. These chaps are all self confessed petrol heads and are constantly looking for the car of their dreams. Dreams thats what it is, as most drive dreary Mondeos a ten year old Audi, dull as dishwater Kuga and a TOYOTA Corolla.

I seem to be the butt of their jokes at the moment I find it mildly amusing so I will just enlighten you with some of their wittier responses,

Freak

Frog on steroids

Ugly

Giant hairdryer

I wanted something different, a bit quirky a car that is not like all the others - I tried the new Insignia. I even get money off through partners scheme,justnot inspired though, the VW Scirroco too expensive for what it is. The Nissan Juke hits all the boxes for me and I wont be wavered by my Mondeo (green eyed monster) driving work colleagues
roll on April 1ST

Cheers all

·
Registered
316 Posts
Welcome Abbskee,

It has the personality of Ken Dodd and the looks to go with it.

And just like the great man, its tremendous fun and you never tire of it.

Blimey, that was nearly profound!
I must right it down................oh, silly me

·
Registered
605 Posts
Bloody **** wont be too chuffed if I find the Diddy men camped out in my new car let alone being tickled with a feather duster!!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
flynn said:
Bloody **** wont be too chuffed if I find the Diddy men camped out in my new car let alone being tickled with a feather duster!!!

Well the Diddy Men I can live without.

But I've got to get me tickling fix regular

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Just ignore your workmates --- jealousy is a terrible thing....

Chin up and ignore them... Who cares what they think??

All the best

Fee x

·
Registered
104 Posts
Who cares what people think at the end of the day you're the one who will be driving it and getting all the stares (for the right reasons) i think it's a case of the green eyed monsters! We love ours and still keep talking about how nice it is. Good luck for 1st of april and no you won't be an april fool far from it!

·
Registered
561 Posts
True yellmandy, who cares, for me its even the same for the colors, red, white, pink. I dont feel myself less man in a white or....I dont need to prove my manhood with a car or other stuff.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
You just wait until they see it in the flesh. It looks a lot beter in real life than in the photo's. Show off all the gadgets inside. If they're not impressed there's no hope for them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts