Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I find outwhat UK dealers havea JukeVisia in stock for immediate delivery - prefer Juke Visia do I have to ring round all the dealers or is there an easier way.
dad will be helping me financially to buy the car and wouldlike for us to be able to look at see and touch and sit in the car I am going to buy instead of ordering one and waiting and waiting and not liking the Visia trim whenwe see it.

Thanks a lot
Debra

x

·
Registered
754 Posts
I think that there are only two trim standards, leather and non-leather. So most dealers would have the non-leather for you to look at. That only comes in black/grey or black/red, so again most dealers will probably have one on their demonstrator and one on their showroom model.
I think you have to be very lucky to find a Juke available for immediate delivery.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
silverjuke said:
I think that there are only two trim standards, leather and non-leather. So most dealers would have the non-leather for you to look at. That only comes in black/grey or black/red, so again most dealers will probably have one on their demonstrator and one on their showroom model.
I think you have to be very lucky to find a Juke available for immediate delivery.
their are three main trim levels Visia. acenta and tekna
in acenta trim their are 2 more cost options of sport and premiuim

also if you dont like the visia trim you will have to buy an acenta and upgrade to either sport or premiuim as standard acent has same trim as visia while the upgrade has a premium spec fabric

my local dealer has ordered a few Juke's for stock purposes to sell but doesnt have them yet and i suspect a few others will be doing the same
as for list i doubt their is a database viewable that says where they are suspect you will have to keep surfing and ringing round
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
754 Posts
deks36 said:
their are three main trim levels Visia. acenta and tekna
in acenta trim their are 2 more cost options of sport and premiuim

also if you dont like the visia trim you will have to buy an acenta and upgrade to either sport or premiuim as standard acent has same trim as visia while the upgrade has a premium spec fabric

my local dealer has ordered a few Juke's for stock purposes to sell but doesnt have them yet and i suspect a few others will be doing the same
as for list i doubt their is a database viewable that says where they are suspect you will have to keep surfing and ringing round
I sat in an acent premium and an acent yesterday, the fabric on both looked identical except for the colour.
(I also sat in a Note n-tec and the material looked cheap and nasty.)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Black Visia for immediate delivery John?
Any photo of whatVisia wheels and central console looks like?

Only Jukes I've seen advertised as for sale andin stock and immediate delivery have been Acenta trim, manual-gearbox Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum
There are quitea few dealers on here. holdcroft 2005 (John) is one, welcome to Matt above, we've also got nissansalesmanager & Maurice that I can think of. Should give you a chance of finding the car you want

·
Registered
455 Posts
2005holdcroft said:
hi we have a Black Visia for imediate delivery if that helps

JOhn
If any of you go and look at this Black Visia with 2005 Holdcroft, take a piccy or two please - epseciallya picshowing the wheels, central console and anything else thatyou think looks different on the Visia compared to an Acenta.

(If any of you go out for a test drive in a Visia with the smaller 16inch wheels, I'd be interested to know how the ride quality/harshness compares with a Juke on bigger 17inch wheels)

·
Registered
433 Posts
Here are afew pic's of the black visia showing the wheels , the dash , and the outside of the car , note the mirrors and the doorhandles are not painted as on other models how ever you can hardly tell on a black car

JOhn

·
Registered
367 Posts
Would love to purchase one as soon as poss but unfortuantely have no means of fitting or spraying so will just have to not be impatient and wait for my dealer to contact me

Thanks anyway

1 - 17 of 17 Posts