Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Nissan first designed the Juke i am sure they were aiming for a target market of the under 30's, but i think it will appeal to all ages and as a soon to be a 58 year old male i have been so impressed with the design and concept that on tuesday i placed an order for 1.6 red acenta with premium pack without even seeing the car in the flesh or a test drive(must be mad!!!) As the car is part of the dealers stock order i am hoping to have the car by the end of sept. Really looking foreward to having a car that is so different.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Good for you!! I'm 37 and hubby is 40 and I think my dad maybe interested and he's 62! Don't worry we pre-ordered one last week to and aren't due for a test drive until around the 17 Sept with a possibility of having one by the end of Sept to.

You'll be in good company on here we are all Juke mad

Alison

·
Registered
329 Posts
Im 42 (going on 17 according to the missus).

I have to say, at the preview afternoon, I think we were the youngest there!

Andy

·
Registered
101 Posts
and to add my comment, i am 52 with grey hair, so went for the matching interior !

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I am 44, hubby (my toy boy is 42) and when I was in buying mine there was a couple in their early 60's buying one too.

You are never too old to have good taste

Fee

·
Registered
367 Posts
I can't wait until Weds when I can say at last we are finally in September

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am 50 and was worried that it was for the younger set - glad I read this forum topic. The 60 reg is my year of birth so it was a sign!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm the oldest so far - nearer 59 than 58!

Can't wait to get my new........errrm what was it I was saying?

·
Registered
72 Posts
In my 60th year (59), and more excited than any car sincemy first(original) mini in 1970, hope it lives up to the expectations

10 more sleeps !Edited by: Hillman Imp

·
Registered
272 Posts
me and themisis are both 58 and cant wait to get the juke in 40 sleeps time.its to looong !! simmo. (dont tell the wife i told you her age)

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm 54 on December 21st that day is the estimated delivery date for my Acenta premium, so a nice big birthday pressie for me

1 - 20 of 28 Posts