Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered new Juke on Friday, paid £500 deposit over the phone. for a Acenta premium pack in red.Went on Saturdayand changed mind on colour from Red to Black. Date given for delivery was 20th January 2011, but as booked by end of October, do not have to pay VAT increase. Get a call today Monday 1st November, stating as we changed the colour from Red to Black, we now have to pay the VAT increase and the delivery date is now February 2011. Dealer will not budge on price and no discount.

Nissan admin do not work weekends, so what difference does it make on the colour of the car and the extended delivery time. Really tempted to cancel order altogether and go elsewhere. Nissan really need to get their act together. Do you want to sell cars or not.

Not so happy potential Juke owner. Local dealer is in Epsom.

Claire

·
Registered
754 Posts
Difference on the colour is that different colours have different waiting times.
Sucks that you have to pay the VAT.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I also ordered a Juke (Accenta Premium Gunmetal) last Friday and was read a letter from Nissan saying that if your order was placed and put in to the Nissansystem by the 31st.Oct. it would be protected against the Vat increase.In this day and age of computers I would very much doubt that an order has to rely on somebody picking the phone up and speaking to somebody inan admin department.On the surface it sounds as though the dealer has waited until Monday to make the adjustment to the colour which of course would have been too late.My thoughts are that you may have some redress with the dealer. Hope you get it sorted out,keep us informed I am sure that there will be members,like myself who ordered on the last minute. Good Luck. p.s discounts are available I was offered them without trying.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I'd suggest you look for some cancelled orders as there seem to be plenty around and you're likely to be able to get your Juke before January when the VAT increase takes shape. Discounts are still very hard to come by

1 - 6 of 6 Posts