Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as a newbie, is there a special Juke wave that I should be doing when I see another Juke owner?
(used to have a MM1000, and it was fun!)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol -- lovin it!
Off for a drive around to show him off a bit more, will try out the wave if I see another Juke!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Do NOT toot, it is ruddy annoying and a distraction to other drivers. Living in London you quickly get fed up with idiots sounding their horns because you delay at the lights for a millisecond. It is also illegal unless you are sounding a warning.

Sorry, but hooting horns is a real pet hate of mine. Hello hoot, goodbye, hoot.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
roger48 said:
Do NOT toot, it is ruddy annoying and a distraction to other drivers. Living in London you quickly get fed up with idiots sounding their horns because you delay at the lights for a millisecond. It is also illegal unless you are sounding a warning.

What about a discrete "Beep" is that ok?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Many a long moon ago
(and let’s face it you can’t beat a good long moon)
I owned an Impreza, and we always used to wave, flash and generally gesture with enthusiasm at each other – at least I think that’s what they were doing.

It certainly engendered an instant camaraderie.
Perhaps we could moon instead?
Or should we just save that for Mini drivers?

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
roger48 said:
Do NOT toot, it is ruddy annoying and a distraction to other drivers.  Living in London you quickly get fed up with idiots sounding their horns because you delay at the lights for a millisecond.  It is also illegal unless you are sounding a warning.

Sorry, but hooting horns is a real pet hate of mine.  Hello  hoot, goodbye, hoot. 

You have an old man's name and attitude

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
12Inchmick said:
roger48 said:

You're living dangerously,****. Even a small "parp"will get you rogered,48.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
12Inchmick said:
roger48 said:

You're living dangerously,****. Even a discreet "parp" will get you rogered48.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lady juke said:
Watch out on Saturday as I driving past your way - you can then wave
Will be out and about too -- watch out for the loon waving!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Steering's so light- if I start flapping about I could end up on the pavement - or bumper to bumper with the Jukester I was waving at!

Anyway my spelling may not be up to it

Doesn't mean I won't wave though.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Lady Juke, I posted my opinion on the use of a car horn as a form of social interaction which you did not like or obviously agree with. So why do you not post your opinion instead of your pathetic ageist comment?

Probably get banned now but who cares.Edited by: deks36

1 - 20 of 44 Posts