Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed today when I returned from doing the shopping, that someone had parked their BMW mini beside my Juke. Are you telling me that this thing is a contender?Juke towered above the mini and, quite frankly, made it look very small!!Try it out yourselves. Find a mini, and park beside it, you'll be amazed at how rubbish the mini looks!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I just traded in my MINI for a Juke, so I can comment. The MINI is a great car, but so is the Juke. The Juke does feel MASSIVE to me compared to the MINI, and since I've only had my Juke for less than a week, I still am trying to get a feel for its dimensions (extremities, that is).

I cannot denigrate the MINI. I did not trade it in for any reason such as dislike. I traded it in because I liked the Juke so much. I like the extra ground clearance, flat cargo area, and extra pep, plus all the nifty new stuff like intelligent key, and back-up camera, but I also loved my MINI. They are both great drives.

Compared to the MINI, yes, the Juke IS massive! No question.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Its the new Mini countryman ugly looking wierd thing the juke is competing against, not the normal mini.
I owned a Cooper S for 18months, it was a fantastic little car! Bit quicker and a bit more fun than the Juke, but for practicality and style, the Juke wins hands down. Couldnt get anything in the boot of the mini and they are so common these days. I would have another 1 as a toy though. A cooper S GP.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I'm not even sure that the Juke is really competing with the Countryman. The Countryman is the same size, but is £5-6k more expensive and is from a "premium" manufacturer. It's like suggesting the Astra is in competition with an A3.
The Juke is also attracting new people to Nissan, whereas I get the feeling the Countryman has been made to keep mini buyers who are starting a family and want a Nissan with more room

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I still think the marketing guys have got the JUKE v COUNTRYMAN thing all wrong - they are totally different cars for totally different people....

No competition in my opinion - Juke wins hands down - Mini is not worth the extra dosh

Fee x

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think that there is no comparison between the juke and the mini. Regarding leg space the juke issuperioras I had tried it myself. And the shape. No need to comment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts