Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon AllIve orderd the tekna variant of the juke with red inside, i havent actually seen one tho!If you have one could you upload a few interior pictures please!Thanks!

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Squaddie-juke said:
Afternoon AllIve orderd the tekna variant of the juke with red inside, i havent actually seen one tho!If you have one could you upload a few interior pictures please!Thanks!
lol, that's pretty much my car ;) I'll get some pics tomorrow as its too late now and it'd dark out! Anything in particular you want pics of? heated seats? start/stop button?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah Good choice good sir!Yea all that good stuff! just as much as you can, when did you get yours delivered? when did you order?

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Squaddie-juke said:
Ah Good choice good sir!Yea all that good stuff! just as much as you can, when did you get yours delivered? when did you order?
Well it's a comfortable place to be inside that's for sure ;) Ordered 10th July, delivered 2nd Oct... yes it was a painful wait ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow how did you not just set up camp infront of the dealer! i have 4 more weeks! its killing me!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Squaddie-juke said:
i have 4 more weeks! its killing me!
Some of us have another ten weeks and the possibility of a VAT increase if it slips back any further!

(I'm taking it patiently though, a week at a time.)

·
Registered
110 Posts
For those that were given delivery dates in 2010 but then get delayed to 2011 - do you think the dealers will be sympathetic to the VAT increase - ie absorb it ???

·
Registered
754 Posts
steve_lj said:
For those that were given delivery dates in 2010 but then get delayed to 2011 - do you think the dealers will be sympathetic to the VAT increase - ie absorb it ???
Doubt it.

·
Registered
754 Posts
That is the point where I will give up on a Juke.
To put up with shoddy treatment from the dealer and broken promises from the dealer and Nissan is one thing, I'm certainly not going to pay extra for the privilege.
The whole buying experience has already spoilt the way I think of my new car and there will be a point where I buy something else untainted with the Nissan nonsense.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I cant speak for other dealers , but anyone with a juke on order with us
, or orders placed before 31 dec 2010 , We as holdcrofts will price
protect the deal so not worry anout the vat increase also any
accessory's ordered at that time will also be price protected .

JOhn

1 - 12 of 12 Posts