Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the delivery time for juke Tekna. Have already placed an order for Acenta 1.6 on the 13th but was told to expect delivery mid december. Planning on upgrading to the Tekna model but the waiting time is killing me.</font>
</font>Don't think i can wait..................</font>

·
Registered
64 Posts
rochesb said:
My wife ordered her Red 1.6 Petrol Tekna on 25th Sept, due for collection 30th Oct.... we were told 5-6 weeks
Nice surprise, the delivery date has been revised & the car is at the dealers now, we are collecting on 22nd Oct, 8 days early.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Bradders said:
Ordered mine on 19th September and picking it up today
Cant wait!
Nice one Badders! I'm in Farnborough too (Southwood) and I havent seen ANY JUkes about at all, except the one I test drovein Aldershot....so I know that its likely to be you if I see a Juke out and about locally!

I have to wait 'till December for my delivery....and been waiting since August

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ah you are close by then! Im near Manor school. Same here none on the road at all, starting to wonder if West Way have actually dispatched any! Ill be the one in Gun Metallic with Chrome pack (minus the mirrors) and on the semi personal plate!

Ouch thats not too good, I think ive been very lucky with mine! Who was your salesman?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'll be looking out for you on the roads then....so if you see someone flashing you in a 60 Plate SilverSeat (my wifes car) its me

David is my salesman @ Westway - and to be fair he is good. I get a call every week with an update, not that anything seems to change but at least I know! I did alter my order which knocked me back a few weeks or i'd have been taking delivery in the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Will keep an eye out!

Same as me! He is good, always keeps you up to date and didnt mind asking as many questions as I wanted, or being awkward! Ah well it will be worth it when you finally get yours! Cant wait now just a couple of hours to go!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I so can't wait for my day to come!!

Did he throw any extra's in for you? I got promised mats and i'm holding him to them

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looking from what everyone on here has said it is worth waiting for!

I got £250 off all my accessories, that was the only "deal" I was able to get in the end. Will see how much petrol I end up with
Just so you are aware, from what I understand there are two different types of mats, e.g. the colour of the writing on them so make sure you get the right colour!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Scrappyracer said:
Ordered our diesel tekna last month & have been told to expect delivery around March!!
that seems exceesive for a standard diesel tekna, did you get a second opinion from another dealer

·
Registered
41 Posts
We ordered our standard Tekna CVT beginning of October and were given the date of February. I don't know if this is usual for a new car or not as I have never bought a brand new car but I can't believe we have to wait 5 months. It is a long time to wait but from what Ihere it will be worth the wait.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
auto's are slower to ccome thru than Manuals. the wait for new car seems to be the norm these days
their was a time where it would be almost immediate delivery but mamufacterers are not stockpiling like they used,also Juke has been far more popular than Nissan expected aswell which will ofcourse add to waiting times

·
Registered
87 Posts
For some reason my iPad keeps taking me to the kugaownersclub.co.uk instead of the jukeownersclub.co.uk !
Not a big problem but whilst noseying around on there I came across this thread http://www.kugaownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3304&title=more-kuga-delays
so it's not just the Juke with delays!

As deks36 has said above, it now seems to be the norm.

I'd prefer not to wait but, as I do, I know which I would rather wait for !

·
Registered
64 Posts
We picked up my wife's Force Red Tekna 1.6 manual less than 2 hours ago..... now its too dark outside to play. I will have to content myself with reading the owners handbooks until tomorrow.

·
Registered
17 Posts
deks36 said:
auto's are slower to ccome thru than Manuals............
Not sure if I'm going to be safe to drive my Juke when it arrives......I thought you meant the owner's manual when I first read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts