Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

We live in Cyprus at the moment & are relocating to Thirsk, North Yorkshire in February, we have ordered the Juke Tekna Black 1.6. We ordered it in October from a Nissan Dealer in York, the salesman Neil & Manager Darren were great people to deal with. If anyone has got a Black Tekna we would love to see some photos please.</font>

Bye for now Robbo.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi robbo iamdabe has a black tekna see his pics in gallery, you are going to have a serious change of temperature come feb dont envy you that one

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi Robbo , welcome to the forum

are u at Akrotiri? my sister, bro-in-law and neice just moved out there last month for the next 3 years

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi

We are living in Peyia, which is a great little village near Paphos, that's only about 30 mins from Akrotiri, good luke withthe Juke are you pleased with it?

Regards Robbo

·
Registered
167 Posts
I hope I will be, it comes about the same time as your does (del date in my signature)

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Robbo said:
Hi Everyone,

We live in Cyprus at the moment & are relocating to Thirsk, North Yorkshire in February, we have ordered the Juke Tekna Black 1.6. We ordered it in October from a Nissan Dealer in York, the salesman Neil & Manager Darren were great people to deal with. If anyone has got a Black Tekna we would love to see some photos please.

Bye for now Robbo.
Hi Robbo,welcome to the forum.We,too,live in Thirsk.I'll be looking out for you.None round here at the minute apart from somebody who lives around the corner .Works at the dealerand occasionally brings the demo car home. Are you posted to Alanbrooke Barracks by any chance? That's assuming you're in the Army.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No mate my army days are over, coming back to work at York House Leisure at Balk. Yes ours is due 22nd Feb, will flash you up if I see you.

Robbo.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
crumbs you're coming back from Cyprus and I want to get their, are you sure you're ready for temperature?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hello and welcome

I would post pictures of my black Tekna - if I had it! Still a week to go...

Valy63 has photos of her black one too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes that's right it looks a great site & I think Phil is going to be a nice guy to work for.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Yeah, he is a nice guy.Funnily enough,bumped into him this morning in the deli.Often see him in there getting his caffiene fix.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi,

Yes we are ready to come back, things very very expensive over here now since they joined the Euro.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Good luck and enjoy the Juke.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts