Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I have a 2012 Juke Tekna. I also have the automatic windshield wipers, however they are not working. When I move the stalk to the auto option the wipers wipes the window once, if I change the twisty bit on the stalk to select the sensitivity it wipes the window once as well, but that is where it ends. It does not matter if it is a light drizzle or a monsoon coming down it will not wipe the window automatically, does that mean the sensor is broken? And can I replace sensor or make the wipers so that it just has the normal intermittent setting like other cars? Please help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The auto setting is to operate the wipers when it detects rain on the windscreen automatically.
I assume the other speed settings work ok and the intermittent wipe position period setting ring is ok also?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Jon. Yes everything else works perfectly. If I change the setting on the position period setting ring, it will wipe once. I assume this is to confirm the setting has been changed, however if it rains the wipers wont operate at all when on the auto setting. I can manually operate the wipers and also use the other setting with no issues. The problem is when the rain is more than a drizzle (where I can clear the windscreen manually by pressing the stalk up once) but less then a downpour (where the faster settings will work perfectly) I need to manually wipe the windscreen and it gets a bit tedious.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts