Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all went to the dealers today to give off a bit cos my juke is still not here an I ordered it in october for the 3rd of jan but it's lookin more like the end of jan but i ended up not too bad I got free wind deflector's, mats and mud flap's plus all being well a courtesy car for a day or two so it just goes to show the crying cat does get the milk lol

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Edgar - sorry to hear your news but at least you got a gesture of goodwill - not as good as the car but it will be here soon - STAY POSITIVE.........

Fee x

·
Registered
457 Posts
I know the feeling. You get a date and you look forward to picking your car up on that date only to be told that that date is no longer valid and you have to wait even longer. Frustrating yes !! Still I keep optimistic knowing that some day my Juke will finally arrive !!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Well done Edgar - keep doing the sad eyed thingy - and Im sure you'll get all that you want - I hope the wait will be over soon..

·
Registered
796 Posts
same as me, I have to wait until April. Mind you, I did hear about some Nissan and its CVT supplier problems???

Actually it does not really bother me that much because if there are any teething issues, by then hopefully they will have been resolved.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts