Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Has anyone any info regarding availability of the rear spoiler for the Juke. We have seen pictures of it on the web, our main dealer has no information as of yet on any options for the Juke

·
Registered
367 Posts
We really liked it too but as far as I was aware it wasn't available as a factory fitted option and I haven't seen it listed anywhere

·
Registered
455 Posts
Not seena spoiler listed for Europe yet, andat Sunderland on Thurs theysaid there wasn'tone designed yet and were amazed when I said there were pics of the Nissan spoiler available abroad!

There again they didn't seem to have as much info as we do,
and appearedto be 'winging it' & guessing a bit at times.
Jap and US certainly get spoiler as an option. US$390.

You could ask via Facebook:Nissan Juke-uk and get-juked pages are both run by Borkwski PR for Nissan,who will pass questions on and give areply, to the best of their abilities.

I'm not asking them any more questions at the moment on behalf of others, else it looks like I'm being a pain and monopolising the place. Alicat or some other facebook user might ask for you.

The spoiler look really good from what we've seen in the photos

Looks good evenon a scale model!

edited to make pics appearEdited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
367 Posts
Consider it done. I've asked on Facebook and also have emailed nissan customer services to say what they come back with. I personally do think spoilers finish off cars are last two have had them on so fingers crossed we might have it as an option soon

·
Registered
433 Posts
hi the rear spoiler is £184.99 including vat ,( this will require painting)
If you require it shipping to you no probs drop me an email [email protected] and we can give you a quote

The spoilers are due in to me on 20th Sept approx but i am pre ordering now as demand for this product will be very high.
Regards
John

·
Registered
455 Posts
Needs painting and fitting

Painting shouldn't be too bad ((well under £100 at some places)) it's the £100 or more fitting some charge fitting that can kill you.
How long approx to fit a Nissan spoiler and how does it seem to be fixed on?
Drilling holes/bolting it on rather that adhesive?

High demand? You'd better believe it!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi looking at the info we have so far fitting time is only half an hour , they are normally held on with adhesive and drilled to the tailgate aswell but untill i get one in stock im just going from past experiance. Sorry cant tell you much more but will post soon as i get one .

JOhn

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi 2005Holdcroft

Will you also be able to get the front and rear undertrays that also seem available in US and Japan??

If so can you work costs??

Cheers

·
Registered
329 Posts
If its anything like the spoiler on my Auris -

Its held on by 4 bolts - no adhesive. Takes 5 mins to fit!

Hopefully it will be similar!

andy

·
Registered
367 Posts
Here's the email I received from Nissan regarding the spoiler

Ali

Thank you for your e-mail to Nissan regarding the Nissan Juke.

There are currently no plans for the UK spec of the Nissan Juke to have a rear roof spoiler fitted.

I hope this information has been useful. If there is anything else that you feel we may be able to assist with, or if you would like a test drive in any of our models, please do not hesitate to contact us at Nissan Customer Support on 08457 669966. You may also visit us at www.nissan.co.uk for further details on any of our vehicles and for a selection of e-brochures.

Yours Sincerely,

Paddy Fegan

Nissan Customer Service GB
Opening Hours Mon - Fri: 08.00 - 20.00, Sat: 10.00 - 16.00
Tel: 08457 669966
Fax: 01923899918
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: www.nissan.co.uk

·
Registered
69 Posts
That's rubbish! Hopefully the spoiler will be winging it's way to Nissan if enough people ask for it. Failing that I am sure it will appear on the net soon enough once the Juke is launched.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Think John would be interested in doing a group buy on these if there was enough forum interest?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi John,
Thanks for the info regarding parts, can you advise if all Nissan dealers will have access to the parts on the 20th - esp the spoiler
would be ideal to get fitted / painted before delivery.
thanks

·
Registered
433 Posts
hi all Nissan have put a hold on the accessory's untill the 20th of sept , but ive had a meeting this morning trying to get more info on stock quantity's and stock turn as there is going to be high demand for certain items .Also if nissan will play ball with me on supply and bulk deals i can then look at doing the spoilers on a group buy if there is enought interest.Im hoping to know more tommorrow.

John

·
Registered
69 Posts
great news. keep us informed and hopefully if enough interested then we can go ahead

·
Registered
433 Posts

Great News i have today recieved the genuine nissan spoilers in stock
ready for delivery

Also mats (red logo, grey logo), Soft trunk Linner , and Chrome Tailgate Handle all in stock ready to go.

More items due very soon

I will keep you all posted

JOhn

·
Registered
69 Posts
hi john what colour is the spoiler?

tempted by this and the mats with red logo

1 - 20 of 35 Posts