Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to miss some of the features I have in my qq acenta.
The juke acenta premium doesnt have rain sensing wipers, automatic lighting, electric folding mirrors.
The one I'll miss most is the rain sensor. I havent had to manually switch my wipers on for three years

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should mention that on the plus side I'll be gaining sat nav, rear reversing camera, usb port and ability to play mp3's.
All of these features will be used regularly by me.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Ive had rain sensing wipers on 2 different BMWs, a Golf GTI and my current car, an Auris SR180.
Gotta say, not been impressed with any of them - same with auto lights. Never seem to come on when you want them to, and always come on when not needed!

Have to say, they are not things I would EVER pay extra for! How hard is it to turn on lights/wipers?

Andy

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well mine have always worked when needed Andy, so I guess I've been lucky

Of course its not hard to turn them on, its just that I've got out of the habit and will have to remember to do it. Especially the headlights at night!

·
Registered
575 Posts
The auto wipers on your QQ must be decent. Like Andy, I've had them on several cars and they never work when I want them to. Had auto lights on most of my cars though and going to miss those badly. I'm terrible now at leaving lights on or forgetting to use them as I'm so used to them working automatically. Didn't think it was worth paying a grand for the Tekna though to get them

·
Registered
329 Posts
Like I said, I found the auto wipers poor.

However, the lights issue was that they were just way too keen!

You only had to drive past a black car and theyd come on!

Definitely seemed to be on most of the time!

andy

·
Registered
129 Posts
I've had a Micra Tekna for the last three years that has auto lights and wipers. I must say I've rarely had an issue with them. The lights have never failed me and the wipers, if anything, are occasionally a little too keen to come on but on the whole work very well. I love the way the speed can go from fast to slow and back again in an instant depending on conditions. When it's been hammering it down I've sometimes seen them bang against the a-pillars with such force I thought they would fly off!

Apparently the sensitivity of the auto-lighting on the Juke can be adjusted via the Dynamic Control display:http://www.nissanpress.co.uk/juke/html/press-pack.htm.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I have had 3 QQ and 2 of them have had rain sensing wipers and auto lights.

Will miss that but what I def will miss are the folding mirrors... Mind you the QQ has HUGE elephants ears size mirrors so perhaps I wont ned them with the JUKE only time will tell

Fee x

·
Registered
24 Posts
DOES ANYBODY KNOW as I have a narrow back yard if you can get as an optional extra on my ordered accenta 1.6 D i G with premium pack the electric folding door wing mirrirs

·
Registered
40 Posts
We went and saw 2 demo vehicles, both same spec being the Acenta, one had a chrome trim piece to the end of the exhaust and aluminium pedal covers, the other had neither. When asked the sales person they replied that they were supposed to be fitted but had not arrived yet, but then got told they are for Tekna only.. Is this correct?

I know its only a little thing but may well go and pick it up and find that windscreen glass, or a passenger seat is only on the Tekna

·
Registered
329 Posts
TONYNORTHEAST said:
DOES ANYBODY KNOW as I have a narrow back yard if you can get as an optional extra on my ordered accenta 1.6 D i G with premium pack the electric folding door wing mirrirs

No mate - folding mirrors only come with the Tekna.

There are almost no options nowadays with Nissan - Its always just "packs" (sports/premium etc).

Manufacturers prefer you to buy the packs - it makes building the cars a **** of a lot easier - rather than tailor making every single car.

andy

·
Registered
40 Posts
Anyone got any idea what the Juke Decal set, Arrow is? Its listed on Nissan's website on the configure my Juke bit, and its £139... Doesn't give any clue as to what the decals are tho, arrows I guess! But where, how big...

·
Registered
455 Posts
beachhuggy said:
Anyone got any idea what the Juke Decal set, Arrow is? Its listed on Nissan's website on the configure my Juke bit, and its £139... Doesn't give any clue as to what the decals are tho, arrows I guess! But where, how big...
The new updated configurator (complete with spelling mistakes)seems tobe 'work in progress'

2005Holdcroft (dealer spares/accessories expert) might have access to a picture of the decals.
Dealers have a versionof the Euro B2B portal**, and a helpdesk they can ring.

**Independents can sign up and pay for a lesser B2B portal -
I dont know if anyone on here works for a garagewhich pays for that servicehttps://eu.nissan.biz

·
Registered
575 Posts
Thanks Kev. Hadn't realised they'd updated the site - not sure about the music though
Just loaded up in the office and forgot my laptop wasn't on mute

·
Registered
69 Posts
OMG hang your head in shame for that awful pic. All your great photoshop work undone in one fell swoop.

lol

·
Registered
455 Posts
I asked on Facebook and elsewherewhat these Juke "arrow decals" might look like and
someone whoclaims to workfor Nissan and goes under the pseudonym
T***** ****'s L*vechild saysthey'lllook something like this

I hope they're wrong!

Edited by: KevInJuke

1 - 20 of 63 Posts