Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forum members will remember that after NISSAN stopped the free service offer when buying a JUKE they introduced a three year service offer with breakdown cover for, I believe, £250.
This offer only applied to JUKES registered up to 4th January 2011 so does anybody know whether they have re-introduced this or any other service offer for vehicles registered post 4th January ?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Our dealer confirmed the 3 years at £250 and three years RAC when we ordered 8/1/2011. It might change though by the time we actually sign for the car.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dougal,
I'll contact my dealer to see if I can get this deal !!
By the time my JUKE arrives I should be just in time for the first service !!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've still got a good relationship with my dealer so expect this to be a no brainer if the offer is open.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sussexvet have you ordered yours from Worthing like me? I ordered mine back 23.10.2010 due 26.1.2010 this has been brought forward to soon....I did the £250 deal seems like thats ok.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Posted on your other query to...

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Yep, ordered Friday, offer still there. Like a previous poster said it's a no brainer

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just heard from my dealer that they CANNOT offer me the service/RAC deal due to the price I am paying for the car which did have a good discount !!
Does this suggest that the dealers are subsidising the service/RAC deal rather than an offer direct from NISSAN ?
In my case I am not buying from a local dealer so was hoping I would be able to take advantage of the service/RAC deal at any dealer.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I had the same problem. Bought my Juke with a good discount (still waiting for it to be delivered) but I have not been able to take up the service/RAC offer.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I Ordered Juke last Monday (10th Jan) and was told that as long as car registered by End of March that I would qualify. I paid for it there and then as my deposit.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Picked mine up tonight and got the servicing and Rac deal for £250. They also didn't pass the extra vat rise as the car was supposed to be in last month.

·
Registered
50 Posts
i got the 3 year offer for free after complaining about the dealership not absorbing the VAT even though i ordered well before JAN 04

try you luck

laz

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks to everybody for replying to my post.
The point I am still trying to establish is will my dealer be making a subsidy for the Service/RAC deal or are NISSAN UK subsidising this discount.
Does anybody know about this ?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have just seen the following offer on the Nissan UK website which confirms that the servicing /RAC cover is still available BUT the JUKE must be ORDERED and REGISTERED between 4th January 2011 and 31st March 2011.
This is not much use for me as my estimated delivery is end of June.

CLEAR NISSAN – Servicing and Extended RAC OffersPassenger Car• The 3 Years Free Servicing and Extended RAC Offer is available on the followingnew vehicles: New Micra and NOTE, where these vehicles are ordered andregistered between 4 January 2011 and 31 March 2011. • The 3 Years Low Cost Servicing and Extended RAC Offer which costs £250including VAT is available on the following new vehicles: QASHQAI, QASHQAI+2Juke and Murano, where these vehicles are ordered and registered between 4January 2011 and 31 March 2011. • The Free Servicing with Extended RAC/Low Cost Servicing with Extended RACoffers are not available on any other Passenger cars in the Nissan range.• Eligible sale types are Private (P), Business (B) and Motability Hire Purchase (H)
If I have read the offer correctly you would have to order and have the car registered within a maximum of a 12 week period so not much chance of this with the delivery periods we have been experiencing unless there is a cancelled order.

·
Registered
146 Posts
sussexvet said:
Thanks to everybody for replying to my post.

The point I am still trying to establish is will my dealer be making a subsidy for the Service/RAC deal or are NISSAN UK subsidising this discount.

Does anybody know about this ?

I assume that Nissan UKsubsidise the discount as the vouchers for this offer are sent through the post from Nissan UK ( According to my dealer..haven't recieved them yet though )

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
northendsoul, I think I agree with you otherwise why would NISSAN be advertising the offer without any reference to any car discounts offered by the dealer.
My current car is a Honda CRV and they did exactly as you said by writing to me. Although I didn't buy the CRV from my local dealer they were very happy to accept the similar offer to NISSAN.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts