Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi john
Ive seen Juke seat covers advertised on the Nissan accessory website ,they seem expensive but with two kids Im thinking they may be prove their worth for longer trips. Unfortunately there is no information on the website other than the basic description.
Have you seen the covers in the flesh and are they a good fit , also does the set include the rear seat covers or just the front?. Im assuming they are superior to generic covers;I suppose what Im asking is does the quality and fit mitigate the price premium in your opinion?.
Finally what price would you sell them at to forum members --if indeed they are available
thanks in advance

·
Registered
433 Posts
HI
I have not seen any Juke Seat covers as yet however I have in the past sold and fitted many nissan seat covers to other vehicles ie Qashqai , Navara etc and are of good quality and a tailored fit so would imagine thm, to be the same.
They are as you say quite expensive rrp £149.87 inc Vat

Best i can do these for would be £119.99 plus £8.99 carriage so a Bit of a saving

Regards
JOhn

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John
Thanks for your prompt reply.
My jukesdueMarch 1stso i'll seriously thinkconsider it then.
Just to labour one point ; did the other cover sets for the Quashai etc include the rear seats?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi
Here is the only image i currently have , not the best in the world i must admit . Im going to email my contact at nissan now to see if he has any further information or images. Or if he will send me a set to look at and try and a car might be pushing ,my luck on the latter but you never know lol

Ill be back with more info soon as i can .

JOhn

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi all

Good News Nissan have just come back to me with this info

<div dir="ltr" align="left">The Juke seat covers include covers for front and rear
seats including headrests. See fitting instructions attached for
info.

Unfortunalty i can post the fitting instructions for some reason but if you would like to pm me i can email them to you .

I Have ordered a set into stock , They will be with me tommorow so ill try and get some images then

Hope this helps
JOhn

</font>
<div dir="ltr" align="left">

·
Registered
2 Posts
John,
These Nissan OEM seat covers are not available in the US for Juke. Is there a way for you to post them to US? The ones from Wet Okole and ShearComfort are a bit more pricey...

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
@The_Hunter - He's very likely able to facilitate that so I suggest you drop John a Private Message regarding this, as he may not pick up all the threads here.

And welcome to the Forum

1 - 7 of 7 Posts